6

One day before..

Jungkook and his mom p.o.v

On the midst of cold air was swinging around,there two of people who was busyly discussing something on the balcony.Once kook's mom started to be serious,kook just can listen and be obedient into her."Jungkookie..I have something to asked you,but before that..please be honest to mom.."telled Mr.s Park while grabbing his cold's hand of his nervous son."Right now..have you any interest on any girl?"asked Mr.s Jeon seriously waited for her son's answer but her son answer was suprising her."no..I've never had interest on any of girl in our industry, also ordirnary girl out there..".

Then Mr.s Jeon just can't get enough of it and keep asking kookie with other question."so who do you interest with?..there must be someone isn't it?..mom know it baby.."but kook just keep silent while heading down his face as he afraid to being honest with these one.

Suddenly Mr.s Jeon was confess something suprising jungkook"mom,just want to be honest right now..mom will never stop my kid from their own choice either it the same gender or different you guys love one..as long as you guys  could be happy and never get hurt by your own desicion..it will make me happy too".telled Mr.s Jeon while looking fondly to her son who just keep his head down.

Hence kook hear it,slowly he tilting up his face and what make Mr.s Jeon being frozed causes he can see her baby was crying hardly already while trying to fix his eyes with his mom."mom..forgive me.."mumble kook still don't dare to fix his watery eyes with his mom.As fast as Mr.s Jeon get the feeling her baby boy gonna cry even hard,so he was go towards him and give him such a hugged warmthly to calming him down.

Both of them being all emotional that night and Mr.s Jeon also was thinking something on her mind while keep comfort his babyish son"forgive me baby..if what will happen tomorrow will make you hurt..".

Slowly both of them take aback themself and Mr.s Jeon was asking her son once again."so..who's is that guy..?"but kook just staring back into his mom's eyes and keep silent at first and end it up with adlib that's guy name's towards his mom.

end p.o.v

Meanwhile Jimin  and his mom p.o.v..

When the sun was hiding behind the cloud sleep there silently,there have two person was discussing something serious under the moonlight.Suddenly Mr.s Park was started being serious by called her son name."Park Jimin..".so Jimin was turned his head from aside to his mom while asking his mom gently"Yes,I am mom..".

Then Mr.s Park was started asking her son seriously."it is someone you interest with?"any kind of girl?"but after jimin hear it,he started to acted annoyed"what are you trying to telled me mom?"."just answer me first.."
telled her mom seriously.
So jimin just answer it annoyed
"no..never.."but after hearing it,Mr.s Park was getting up and stand in front of her son.

Slowly Mr.s Park kneeling down in front of her son and placing her palm on both of his son's muscular shoulder and asked him once again."then let me know who that's lucky one..was stolen my handsome prince weak hearts..?"but jiminie just smile over it without answer his mom.

At first jimine try to hide it but seem like his mom got very excited to know it,slowly he was lean closer to his mom and whisper that person name to his mom's pure ear.Then his mom was smiling widely and hugged her son proudly."You're really a real man my handsome prince jiminie..".