14

jungkook p.o.v

I keep thinking of something might hurt myself but seem like I love the pain that I was created by my own.sound like that right?It can't
be deny that how much I was falling for jimin shii but..why it feel kinda like something..?

It must be just my nonsense feel and weird thiking about it.How could I get these feeling to my own future husband.It seem not right.Jeon Jungkook don't make your own conclusion.Stop it now..

For now I've been waiting for him to fetch me up as he said.I wondering how much he miss me?just kidding..it sound so cheesy right?sorry for it..

end p.o.v

Meanwhile jungkook just sitting alone on the waiting chair at airport,there a pair of hand was massage his shoulder.So as fast as he turned around for looked into it and he seem annoyed with that."why are  you here..?"asked jungkook try not to be so rude."you are my hoobae..what's so wrong if I'm here?"said that person but kookie being so annoyed with that until one of another his senior come and dragged that person.

When they was gone and fading away from him,jungkook try to text jimin but as he try to reach out his phone from his bag,there were warmth palm was caressing his smooth hair.Slowly jungkook tilting up his head and his small lips was mumbling"jimin shii.."but jimin just give him sweet smile while telling him something
"sorry making you waited too long..".

Both of them was locking their eyes into each other lovingly until jungkook the one who always averts his eyes first."it's not that long..don't worry.."answer jungkook shyly while turning his face aside as looking for something."what are you looking for?I'm here.."tease jimin playfully but kook seem serious."you come alone?"asked jungkook but jimin just raise his eyebrows"may..be..".

Then jungkook about to move but jimin was grabbing his hands."don't worry..I'm alone..why would I take anyone else with me when I just want to be with you alone.."telled jimin gently but jungkook just head down his face as jimin said that to him."don't be silly...you just making fun of me..right?"asked jungkook as he try fix his big does eyes with jimin's eye smile who already staring at him.

Despite jimin try not to be so cheesy one,jungkook also get shy with him.So he was turned his face aside once again."where should we go today?"asked jimin who try to comfort the mad kook but seem so cute in his eyes but jungkook just keep his mouth silent until jimin dragged him and his bag along with them to somewhere.