15

Meanwhile jimin busyly dragged his fiance's cold hand,all of sudden he was stopped when he saw a few of journalist team was standing nearest them.So jimin try to used another way."Guess I had no chance.."mumble jimin while keep dragging jungkook's cold hand to some other way seem save and not been seen by other."it seem like you have hard time for being with me.."said jungkook but jimin seem like pretend like he didn't hear it.

Despite jungkook already feeling like burdensome to jimin,there jimin trying hard not letting jungkook felt that way and saying something"let's heading to my apartment first.."telled jimin but jungkook seem so shocked after hear it from jimin's mouth.
"your..ap.."without jungkook finished his words,jimin once again was dragged him and all his belonging to his apartments way."I know it seem so crazy.."mumble jimin inside.

When they were on jimin's apartment,jungkook was pulling aback his hand and about to said something but jimin was stopped him by turning around,slowly stepped fowards until kook's back was leaning agaisnt the wall."why..?"asked jimin gently but kook just keep his face looking to other side by answering him"nothing.."cause he really didn't dare to looked into jimin's eyes.

Then jimin was pulling aback himself and turning back to his door direction,carefully reached out the key from his pocket while smirking alone."don't worry..my apartment is privacy.."telled jimin while push the door."coming..."telled jimin sweetly but kookie just do as please without saying much.

Hence jungkook carefully stepped into jimin's apartment.The door was automatically closed and locked.So jungkook just blinked his big doe eyes before jimin grab his hand and saying something making him get heart attack"I miss you so much.."confess jimin directly while staring hard into jungkook's beautiful face but jungkook just silent over it at first and slowly try to fix his big doe eyes with jimin's eyes.

Suddenly jimin was stepped closer to jungkook and slide his palm from kook's hand go over his cheeck who already red by that sudden confess.Slowly kookie try to stop jimin by saying the same line"I miss you so much too.."but jimin doesn't seem like want to stopped from leaning even more closer to him.

After jimin seeing kookie cute reaction,he was smiling over it yet still want to make that younger become more nervous by one of his arm slowly snaking kook's tiny waist and pulling it closer until kook can sense jimin's hot breath against his cheeck."stop it..jimin shii.."mumble jungkook with nervous tones but that times jimin doesn't seem like him.

Therefore jungkook just closed his eyes and wish for nothing wild happen since they was promises to go somewhere earlier."your scent smell so nice baby.."whispered jimin and slowly pulling back himself while keep his eyes on the nervous kook who just closed his eyes worryly."you are really cute things I ever seen.."telled jimin proudly while his eyes still staring hard on kookie's face who still closed his eyes silently.