10

Jungk0ok p.o.v

What was happen right now?I'm still feel like a dream..Park Jimin was touch me..?nah it's doesn't sound like light touch but..guys??he was hold my hand whole the times..he also kisses me..!!!

I think like just a dream but the fact is he is really A reality but how possibly the famous and knowing idol like him want to let whole worlds know that he is with me..?a boy..

Now it make me feel so down when think about it how people want to accept these..their idol is homesexsual and the worst is also married with a boy like me..

end p.o.v

Early on the morning,when the other still get on their sleep there kookie busyly text with his fiance jimine."I wonder how the feel when being hugged by him..aww..?"whinning kookie all alone that morning thinking of how jimin will hugged him but was interuppted by the text from his company."jungkook,come back and to get ready for next album".

Then kookie was spoiled with that text and throwing his phone aside but after hearing a ringtones from jiminie that he was setting up since yesterday when both of them was official as fiance,he was eagerly take back his phone and smiling all over from ears to ears after receiving the text from jimin shii.

jimin shii:"let's meet up and go back to korean together.."

After that,kookie was jumped off from bed and eagerly cleaning himself and packed his things excitedly as he being overwhelmed think to being alone with his lovely fiance on the plane but as he rush for it,there something unexpected was happen.He was getting fell as he want to taking something on the cupboards.

Meanwhile Mr.s Jeon was busyly wash her face on bathroom as she can hear her baby calling her out,so she rush into kook's room."ba..by.."Mr.s Jeon voice fading away as she open up the door and looked into her son who already crying on the floor while grab his legs.

Hence jimin also busyly packed his things,there a notification from kook's mom was poped out."jimine,can you come over..?something was happen to your clumsy baby wife..".So as he see it,he just left his things and rushed to kook's house without any doubt.

When jimin arrived,the first things after bowing at Mr.s Jeon and asked how kookie's condition"what was happen to him?"asked jimin worryly but Mr.s Jeon pretend like something was worst happen and just asked jimin to looked himself on kook's room"go to see himself in his room upstairs"So he was looked for jungkookie in his room after Mr.s jeon was letting jimin do as please.

After awhile,jimin was pull the doorknob and see the sobbing kook who still can't get enough from cry on the floor while hold his swollen leg
causes he might think,he can't join jimine on plane alone.Slowly he turned and looked into jimin's eyes sadly.So jimin just burt into laughed as he see his cute fiance was crying over it."I think I know the reason why you get cry is not causes you getting hurt but..you really cute baby..."
mumble jimin while stepped towards kookie who just sitting there and slowly pull kook's body into his embrace.