3

Jikook's parent p.o.v few day before their son arrived.

Early on the morning,there a pair of old married couple was waiting impatiently on their cafe."honey..I can't wait for them being united.."said Mr.s Park towards his Husband but her Husband just keep nodding his head and smile fondly towards his happy wife."aww our jimine will become a Husband soon,he being a very growing man.."adding Mr.s Park more happyly praise his oldest son.

After a few minutes,there another pair of old married couple was greeting them.As that one another old married couple comes,there Mr.s Park being all excited and getting up from chair and go towards that guest happyly and hugged her warmly while greeting her"Welcome Mr.s Jeon".Both of them was hugged each other longingly until both of their husband hummed over them but smile towards each other after in sync doing that towards their wife.

Slowly Mr.s Park and Mr.s Jeon released their hugged and smile towards each other happly."have a sit guys.."telled Mr.Park gently.So all of them was sitting and facing each other for discussing something important."Now..Let's talk about it.."telled Mr.Jeon in serious tones yet giving a smile over them.

After about 3 hour they was discussed about it and all of them was agree with each other opinions,times for go back."Let's get them together met each other with us when both of them was here.."said Mr.s Park excitedly yet in serious face and tones but the rest of them just nodded agreely and about to leave already.

end discussion p.o.v

Jimin's parent p.o.v

Meanwhile Mr.s Park just cleaning up the table,there her husband all of sudden ask her about their son"Do you think he want it?"but Mr.s Park just keep silent before answer her husband"of course he also agree with it..I know my son..".So Mr.Park just nodded his head and leave his wife alone without any doubt anymore.

Then Mr.s Park was stopped her things from before and think the reason why her husband asked that."why he asked me..?He feel unsure with jiminie..?"mumble Mr.s Park worryly..

Slowly collecting all the cup and putting it up on the trail,weakly stepped towards kitchen while still thinking of his husband from before.

end p.o.v.

jungkook's parent p.o.v

When Mr.Jeon just sitting alone in the car,then his wife was appear and sit on the next of the driver sit."honey..It is okay for your babyish son?"asked Mrs.Jeon to her husband who seem like thinking of something but Her husband just turned to her and keep give such a sweet smile on his lips."of course he will be gonna alright.."telled Mr.Jeon and start driving.

Despite after hear it from his own husband,Mr.s Jeon also seem worried about it."what's wrong with us..?"aren't we been so happy before..but after that serious discussion..why we feel these way..?"asked Mr.s Jeon to herself while just staring outside.

Suddenly Mr.s Jeon phone ringing and  when she looked into the screen"Baby..".At first she took a glance over her husband then as fast as she change her mood and answer it happyly."you was here..?now..?Wait there..We will be right there a.s.a.p"telled Mr.s Jeon to his lovely youngest kid.