16

jimin p.o.v

I just don't know why but it seem like I'm really want to be so subtly even more with these boy..He really something than I'm expected.I felt like I falling for these pretty boy even more than usual.

Why I feel like I want to keep touched him..it is worst or it good for me?either it good or gonna be worst..he will be mine soon..so I thought it don't even gonna be so wrong since he already my fiance..let's make it simple..like practice to be more intimidating towards each other gonna make our bond become stronger.

Might sound like I'm the thirsty,perverted one huh?
haha nevermind,I used into it already..member also keep calling me that since back then when the first time I got caught having crush on these boy since long time ago.

end p.o.v

Meanwhile both of them have the moment alone,suddenly kookie phone was ringing.So he was exaggrated to reach his phone since he being so nervous for that moment with jimin's eyes who still glued on him."yes..?"
mumble kook but jimin was snatched out that phone from his hand.
"Yes,Mr.s Jeon..he with me,don't worry about anythings..I'm here
with him..ok.."telled jimin gently while had a very sweet smile when talked to kook's mom.

Slowly he turned off the phone and passed it to kookie's cold palms."why your hand so cold.."asked jimin with such sweet and gentle tones while his hand literally holding kook's hand.Both of them were looking into each others eyes until jungkook was turned his face aside"what the other things mom told you?"asked jungkook try not to be so quite there since just two of them alone.

Then jimin just ignored kook's question,slowly walked through the door and called jungkook along"just leave your belonging here awhile..let's go to our date now,we don't have so much time anymore.."telled jimin while open up the door but his eyes literally waited for kook's respond.So kook just tilting up his face and took a short glance over jimin's glare and passing him as fast as he will.

Both of them was walking side by side closely until their shoulder was bumped to each other and jimin the one who wrapped jungkook's hand gently but kook just slightly looked over it and just let him do as pelased.