4

When kook's mom was stepped out from his son's room,once again she was turned around to make sure her baby doesn't stick with her.Slowly she walked to her room and have a conversation with that person."so Jimin also was already here awhile ago?"asked Mr.s Jeon shockly as she doesn't expected for his quick return as his mother ask for it."I get it.."telled kook's mom in the end conversation.

Slowly kook's mom was put her phone aside and just staying still like thinking of something until was snapped out by kook himself."mom,can I get it..?"asked kook as waited for his mok answer.So kook's mom was back to her sense and answer it"ahh baby..it's you..come in ..".Slowly kook stepped towards his mom and kneeling in front of his mom.

Then kook try to break the silence by asking his mother"mom..something happen?"but kook's mom just looking back into her son eyes and smiling over him by saying"surely nothing..It just..could you accompany me these evening..?"but kook just nodded his head agreely without saying much."but mom..where?"asked kookie causes he getting curious about it causes all of sudden.

Hence kook's mom hear that question,she become panicked and try not to showing it off so she cover it by keep teasing her son"to..not telling you yet..".So kook just sighs over it and don't bother to forced his mom for it.Slowly kook about to move,his mom was gripst his cold hand."his hand so cold..aren't he nervous when it happen?"mumble kook's mom into herself until kook was taking aback his hand."I'm sorry mom.."telled kook while bowing to his mom and leave.

Jimin p.o.v

Here I come,Busan..It seem that long after the last I coming back here.Now I'm here again for my parents bussines.I still wonder what it is until now but guess what?I will know it soon.

Seem like they still doesn't here.I know I was a grown up man but mom could you pelase appear soon.I miss you so much..dad too..oh and my youngest bro.

What will my lil bro react into his famous and handsome big bro after long time no see..I guess he still be the cool and doesn't seem care of his big bro that much..

end p.o.v

After awhile ago,a whole Jimin's family was appear.So jimin give such a sweet smile towards them.As fast as jimin see his mom,he run towards her and hug her tightly."ayy bro,you are not a kid anymore.."tease jihyun when see his big bro that way but his father just smile into it.

Slowly jimin release his mom,he goes to his lil bro and hug him playfully and the last is his dad."welcome back son.."mumble his dad with smile and jimin just smile into it.

When three of them was talking to each other,there Mr.s Park take a chance to go a little bit apart from them and give a called to Mr.s Jeon"Mr.Jeon just arrived now.."telled her before turned it off causes jimin suddenly appear beside him but seem like jimin don't hear anythings.So Mr.s Park just give a sweet smile to her handsome son.Both of them just smile to each other until Mr.Park asked all of them to leave."Let's celebrate Jimin at house guys..".