chapter 7

I am currently on my last day of New York and I am going to the final Yeezy runway to do a write up on. I have had a fairly chill few weeks in New York and have already done most of my new articles on all the fashion week pieces except this last one and have reviewed everything I had been set. The New York office has been easy to work with and all the employees were great although they had been working completely fine to begin with, it's just Chris was being an arsehole as per usual.

I have felt under the weather over the last week and have only just managed to get out of my hotel bed every day because I just have felt so ill. I've been having headaches, migraines and my whole body has been aching which has been really annoying. I honestly feel so happy that I'm going back to London soon.

I get dressed in a patterned long sleeve crop top with a pair of Levi's jeans and a long trench coat, then slide on a pair of clear Yeezy heels. It isn't as exciting and stylish as my previous fashion weeks outfits, I just don't feel getting dressed up today.

I wait outside for a car my company are sending me and have a look at my calendar for what times I am doing things today

I wait outside for a car my company are sending me and have a look at my calendar for what times I am doing things today. I have the Yeezy runway until 4pm and then I have to check up on the New York office until 6pm and then get on my flight home to London at 10 o'clock this evening. To be honest I am going to be extremely tired and probably sleep the whole way home like I did on the way.

The Yeezy show is what you can expect from Kanye West - all levels of crazy. You go from barely there clothes to the most layered intricate designs. Kanye really did not hold back.

Afterwards I go to the office and say my goodbyes to all my colleagues of whom I have actually become good friends with after these last few weeks. We all exchange Instagrams and Twitters so we can keep in touch and I even say I'd volunteer myself to come out again.

I get back to my hotel and decide that I don't fancy travelling in style and prefer to go with a more comfortable option. I pull out a matching grey hoodie and jogging bottoms from Ivy Park and take all my makeup off and sort my hair into a messy bun.

It is 6 in the evening so I decide to text Liv now to tell her I am on the flight back in 4 hours because it is late now in England due to the 5 hour time difference. Leaving at 10 meant I am going to get in at around 10 in the morning but I probably am not going to get back to the flat for lunchtime considering how long it takes to get out of the airport and back through London.

She texts me back almost straight away saying she is not going to be at the flat, so she sends me an address of where she is and tells me to meet her there. She even says she has big news to tell me and seems really excited about it. I think about what it could be and guess she has been signed with the new modelling agency she wants to be with. I text back 'okay, see you tomorrow, can't wait for the big news xxxx'.

I get to the airport and it is absolutely heaving. It makes me feel a bit queasy because there are so many people dashing around me and trying to get places. I decide to get through security and find somewhere to sit until my plane starts boarding.

My flight turns out to be delayed by four hours because there was a problem with drunk people on the planes which meant security were called in. At this point I just feel so bored and tired and want to get home.

I feel like I've scrolled through Instagram for like 3 hours before hey finally announce the boarding of our plane and we are swiftly off in no time.

Immediately after we are up in the sky I start feel so sick, I run to the bathroom and throw up. God, I hate being sick especially when you get that taste of bile in your mouth before you're chucking up.

After a while I manage to go back to my seat and order some water which I badly need. However it takes only about ten minutes before I am in the bathroom bent over the toilet seat vomiting again.

The whole flight took so long and I feel like I'd practically been sick the whole time. I didn't even know I had it in me to be sick for that long. I am currently standing in the airport bathroom staring at myself in the mirror. I reckon I managed to get a couple of hours of sleep on the flight in between all of the throwing up. I decide I should make myself look somewhat presentable so I grab my concealer and blend it into my under eye creating a less tired appearance. I brush my teeth and clean myself up before heading outside with my suitcase to find a taxi.

a/n please vote and comment xoxo