chapter 9

"Fiancé?" is all I can choke out.

I am honestly shocked at how this could even happen. I look back and forth between Harry and Olivia, Harry looks as shocked as I am and Olivia looks sad at my immediate reaction.

"Yes, now please Sal, I know it's fast, we're really happy though!" she says, "We met at your reunion after you'd gone and we just hit it off and haven't spent time apart from each other since."

"But I thought you were going away for a shoot?" I ask trying to avoid the fact it was Harry standing there.

"Harry came with me, and that was where he proposed, on the beach, the sand, the sunset, the sound of the waves, it was really beautiful Sal." she replies smiling up at Harry.

He honestly looks shellshocked, he is staring at me, not having said anything even when we'd probably been standing there for five minutes.

"Nice to meet you." I hold out my hand for him to shake and he does reluctantly, I feel immediately like I should ignore the fact I know Harry and start all over again. He has clearly gotten over me and it had only been five weeks since that night. It makes me feel sick that it has only been four weeks and six days since Liv and Harry had met and gotten engaged. Engaged. Fucking engaged.

I can feel my eyes starting to water. I just choke out "I'm so happy for you guys!" trying to look as happy as possible.

I ask if I can excuse myself and use the bathroom, I walk to where Simon directs me and look back at Harry - he is still looking straight at me.

— harry's point of view —

Oh my fucking god.

Sally is the best friend. I should have guessed since I'd met Olivia at the reunion but her friend had already left.

Fuck, what have I done?

I'm engaged to my ex-girlfriends best friend. I knew I'd rushed the engagement, I couldn't stop thinking about Sally and Olivia was almost a rebound.

God Harry, you're such a fucking idiot.

I look down at Olivia who looks concerned.

"Do you like her? You didn't say much babe."

"Yeh, of course. She seems lovely." I say, I'm not lying but I know she is lovely that was the only exception.

Liv smiles and kisses me. At least she is happy.

— sally's point of view —

I open the bathroom door to see them kissing, it makes me feel sick again but I decide to ignore it and walk into the kitchen where Simon is making himself a tea.

"Do you have a bottle of water that I could have please, Simon?" I ask.

"Yeh, there are some in the fridge, help yourself." He replies.

I walk over to the fridge and grab a bottle, I shut it and look up at Simon who is now standing there. He wipes away my tears that are starting to form and gives me a hug.

I don't even know the guy and I am now literally full on crying in his arms. I barely ever cried and here I am sobbing. Stupid pregnancy hormones I think. Shit. I haven't taken the test. I didn't even know if I am pregnant.

I let go of the hug. "Simon, any chance I can use another bathroom that's more private?" I ask, I'm unsure if he remembers seeing me with those pregnancy tests.

"Yeh, you can use mine in my room. I'll show you where it is." I grab my handbag and he leeds me up to his room, by this time Harry and Liv are sitting on the sofa watching TV.

"Here you are." he says and stands there for a second before going to walk out the room.

"Wait!" I say, "I'm sorry, this is going to sound really wierd but please can you wait here just for support or some shit like that."

"Yeh of course" he smiles, I think he's definitely remembered what I was holding earlier.

I take the tests out of the bag and walk into the bathroom. I use the instructions although how hard can it be peeing on a stick?

After peeing, I set them down by the sink and wait for the timer I'd set to go off on my phone.

It seems like forever and my head is just aching from so much thinking. Thinking about what this could mean for me, for Harry, for Liv.
How this can even go ahead with them being engaged.

The timer goes off. Anxiously I get up to look at the pregnancy tests.

Pregnant.

Fuck, what the hell am I going to do?

a/n please vote and comment xoxo