chapter 14

I decide to go home, I can't think of anywhere else to go. I debate getting on the tube or getting a taxi, but decide on the latter considering I'm still just wearing a long men's shirt that covers me up.

Once at my building, I pull my keys out of my bag, and twist them into the flat lock before realising it's already unlocked.

I walk into Olivia laying on the sofa passed out, I sigh, relieved that Harry wasn't there. I go straight to my room, bringing my luggage with me. I open the door and turn the light on to see Harry laying on my bed.

Fucking perfect.

Realising the light was on, he startles. He sits up rubbing his eyes, before noticing it's me standing in front of my bed.

"Can you get out of my bed please?" I ask, I cross my arms. I can't look at his face and stare at the wall to my left.

He doesn't move.

"Harry, get out of my fucking bed." I can feel my voice crack as I say it.

He gets up slowly, walking towards the door. He stops next to me. I look towards the other wall. He carries on, I turn around to watch him leave but he turns around at the door. We stare at each other for a good 20 seconds, he looks hurt. Idiot. I should be the one to be hurt.

"Don't say anything. Just go." My voice cracks again. Why the hell is he in my room?

He opens his mouth before nodding, defeated. He hits the door frame, frustrated then turns around and walks off.

I slam the door behind him. Tears are flowing down my face and I can not stand the sight of his hurt face. I used to be the one who would help him, care for him, love him when he was hurt. But now I seem to be the reason he is hurt. I get into bed, I don't even know what the time is by this point, I just cry myself to sleep.

—harry's point of view—

I stand behind the door she has just slammed behind me. I can hear her crying and I want to help her. Hug her, kiss her, love her. But I am the stupid idiot who rebounded with her best friend after our stupid drunken night together. I wish we could have seen each other at the reunion, sober, able to talk things out but she was gone before I got there.

I want to remove the image in my head of her face in our recent moment. Hurt. Badly hurt. All because of me. She looked exhausted as well, like she's ill almost. I noticed she was in a men's shirt, and I feel jealousy ping through my body. What if she is with someone else? What if that's where she went from the party?

I brush away my thoughts and sit down next to Liv on the sofa she moves and cuddles up against me. Soon enough I fall asleep, the last thing on my mind being Sally in the next room.

a/n please vote and comment xoxo