chapter 36

"Simon, can you pick me up from Heathrow?" I ask him as soon as he picks up the phone. He answers 'yes' before hanging up the phone. I stare at the phone, raising my eyebrows at Simon's bluntness.

Soon enough a black car pulls up and I get in the backseat behind Josh and Simon in the front. I buckle up in the seat by the window but I lean forward in between their seats, looking at both of them.

"What is it? I was having a good time with them over there." I ask, Simon and Josh exchange worried looks.

"What?!" I press but they shake their heads at each other. They're definitely hiding something from me.

"Fine, don't say anything." I say sarcastically before putting my earphones in, leaning against the cold glas on the window.

Simon drives through London, and I find myself missing Sally and Jamie in New York. Simon pulls up outside my building, letting me and Josh get out before going off to find a place to park his car.

"Josh? What is going on?" I ask, this time Josh watches me with a sympathetic look.

"Just... Just follow me." He says, walking away from me to the doors.

Simon catches up to us as we stand outside my flat door. I give them a puzzled look as they hesistate to open the door, pushing past them as I swing the door open to a group of people in the flat.

A welcome home party? No, they can't have called me back from New York to welcome me home.

I look around the room at everyone, taking in each of their worried facial expressions.

Vik, JJ, Will, Lux, Freezy, Alex, George, Freya, Talia, Ethan, Tobi, and Liv.

Liv?!

"Why are you here?" I demand, not even caring about sounding malicious.

"Harry, lovely to see you too. I thought it was about time I told you." She says, giving me a sweet, sweet smile. She moves slightly, showing a small boy holding onto her leg.

"Who's that?!" I ask, raising my voice slightly. Liv smiles at me, kneeling down towards the boy.

"He's your son. His name is Luke." She answers, "I'm so glad you've finally met him!"

"What the fuck?!" I shout, "My son? How the fuck did I not know?"

"Same you did with Sally." She says, the corner of her mouth goes up into a smirk.

I scoff, "No. He doesn't look like me at all! He's got brown hair. He's got brown eyes."

"But he's yours. I know it." She assures me, picking him up looking in between us.

"Liv, how would I know? You fucking cheated on me?!" I shout, ignoring everybody else in the room although I see they wince at the volume of my voice.

"I did, but Harry, don't you miss us?" She says stepping towards me, "We were perfect, other than Sally, we were perfect together."

"Harry, I want us to start over. We can be a family." She emphasises the last word.

"I'm sorry, I don't believe it." I sigh, I want a family with Sally. I turn around putting my head in my hands.

"Harry, you have to." She exclaims, I turn around in disbelief seeing she's put the boy down and has crossed her arms.

"What do you mean?" I ask with suspicion.

"I'll tell everyone, about me, about Sally, her boy and my boy who could be all yours." She says, with that smirk again.

"Excuse me? You're blackmailing me?" I scoff.