chapter 30

sally's point of view

'Sally, I told you, Jamie will be fine with your brother, please stop worrying." He calls to me from my bathroom as we get ready to go on our date, "He was so excited about seeing Eva and Tom anyway."

"I guess you're right, sorry honey. I'm turning into an overprotective mother, aren't I?" I apologise, walking out into our bedroom wearing a figure hugging floral dress.

"God, you're a hot overprotective mother

"God, you're a hot overprotective mother." He says, kissing me passionately and I squeal, backing away.

"No, we have to make it out of the apartment, Theo." I smile at him.

"But, you can't put a dress on looking like that and not expect me to absolutely want to fuck you right here right now."

"Save it, babe. Later." I peck him on the lips, going back into the bathroom to adjust my hair.

"You're such a tease." He shouts.

"You love it really!" I shout back laughing.

"Come on Sal, we need to get going then, the reservation is at 7."

"I'm ready!" I shout, running through my bedroom, sliding on my stilettos by the door and following Theo out of the door.

———

"That was lovely, thank you for tonight." I say, caressing my thumb against his hand entwined in mine.

"The nights not over, Sal." He says kissing me as we're walking from the lift to our door.

"Sounds great, Mr Clarke. What do you want to do?" I say seductively.

"Anything you want." He replies with the same tone of voice.

I manage to unlock our door as Theo delicately kisses my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I open it and immediately Theo pushes me through, slamming it shut with me against the door. He presses his lips firmly on mine and I smile against them.

I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately as he lifts me off of the ground and I wrap my legs around him kicking my stilettos off. I squeal as he runs me over to our bedroom, dropping me onto the bed. He stands there taking off his suit watching me as he does.

"Now you're being the tease! Hurry up!" I say desperately.

"You love it really." He mimics my voice. I roll my eyes, kneeling up on the bed to take off his clothes. I rip his shirt off, not worrying about any buttons, pulling him on top of me on the bed.

"I need you." I whisper in his ear.

"You're fucking killing me here Sal." He whispers back kissing my neck.

He leaves small kisses from my neck to my lips, taking my dress off before there is a knock at the door.

"For fucks sake." I roll my eyes. Panting, I say, "What do we do? Do we ignore it?"

"I'll get it, I'll be right back." he says, leavng a kiss on my lips before getting up and walking to the front door just in his trousers. I smile, admiring his gorgeously toned body that's all mine.