"Mine" - Sasuke

Sasuke was good at everything, he excelled in everything, and everyone loved him. But there was something that made everyone not think he was so cool. But only you new this about Sasuke. What was it? He's bad in bed.

       The situation being that you had just recently joined Taka and everyone was split into groups, Sasuke and you being paired up, you were forced to do everything with him. Coordinate your attacks, walk, cook, and most awkwardly, sleep.

  "So I sleep on the left?" You asked Sasuke, features perplexed.

"No, you sleep on the right, I can't sleep if I'm on the right side," Sasuke said, tucking himself in, taking all the blanket to himself. You glàrd at him for doing so and layed beside him.

     "You better not snore," Sasuke warned.

"I don't snore," you told him.

      "I heard you snoring two days ago," he informed you. You were now baffled and spoke in a higher pitch.

     "Two days ago?" You emphasized on your sentence and continued, "Do you stalk me?"

"No, enough, go to sleep already."

  The night went on, it was peaceful. Until you felt something kick your back. You quickly turned, almost smacking the person that offended you, but it was just Sasuke. Wait.

   It was Sasuke.

He was snoring lightly which seemed adorable to you, but his constant mumbling and turning just pestered you. It wasn't even nightmare turning, it was just turning. You were pretty sure you had about 17 bruises by now. You finally got up and were abot to smack him until he mumbled a couple of words:

                        "You can't have (y/n), she's mine."