Together - Ita/Shi

She watched them.

Rather intently with full concentration for or a specific reason, it had become something of a hobby of hers. But it feels more like a duty.Her (e/c) eyes moved back and forth between the two men who were conversing quietly with each other, seemingly forgetting she was in the room with them. I have to see this.

"—so, that's the plan?.."

"—it is."

She didn't mind of course, since it gave her the opportunity to observe them more closely and she couldn't help but to smile as she compared the two very different male bodies to each other. They're so different but at the same time so simi—

"Is there something on your mind, (Name)?"

The voice had her jumping in slight shock and she hurriedly snapped her head to the sound, the tips of her ears dusted a light red and her lips stretched into a smile. It's there.

"That smile is creepy," Shisui let out a small whistle teasingly and squeezed her cheeks, ignoring her small attempts to stop him when she threw him a pout. "Wipe it off your face."

"No."

He squeezed harder, blinking. It's really soft. Her cheeks. "But," Shisui narrowed his eyes ."Something is ruining this." He looked at her. Ah, that's scary.

She continued to stare. It's actually there.

"What are you trying to do, (Name)?" The duo turned to see her staring at them.

Well, just for that, she would finally say what was on her (and probably many of their fellow clansmens') mind.

"Oh, I was just wondering if Itachi-kun likes to go down and dirty with Shisui-kun on the desk," (Name) said with an innocent voice and she had to forcibly hold back her laughter at the expressions on the faces of her superiors, "You know, half the clan thinks you're together."

    Itachi's curly-haired friend was looking rather bemused by her statement and innocent smile spread across his face whilst Itachi was giving her a glare that would kill her a billions time over if looks could kill.

   "You think I'm gay?" Itachi asked her, brows furrowed in question.

   "There's nothing wrong with that!" (Name) suddenly panicked, looking rather flustered when he slowly began to stalk towards her with menacing steps, "I-I mean, you're even kind of cute together–!?"

    "Bad assumptions like that will earn you punishment," He had flickered behind her and had the medic's hands tied tightly behind her back before she even knew what was happening. A small smirk spread on his face. "What do you think, Shisui?"

   "Try not to go too overboard, Itachi?.." Shisui said cheekily and his brow rose when she glared at him, "One should always think before they speak, (Last Name) ." She saw a darkly amused gleam in his dark eyes and wilted under the two intent stares focused on her person.

   "I-Itachi!"

    The boys looked at her with smirks. "We'll punish you," Shisui said to her, walking towards them. "Together."