To truly win - Madara

Requested by mariauchihaa ! I had fun with this one! Pls enjoy and make requests!

Hisao absolutely loved the man who stood by his mother side.       

       Was he his biological father?

        No.

        But in his heart, soul, and mind he was. He was the man who would always be there for him. The man who would catch him if he fell when his mother wasn't around. The man who protected him from the cruel yet beautiful world they lived in.

The man who sworn to protect his mother and love her until the very end.

***

Who was that man Uchiha Hisao thought so great of?

The man was none other than Uchiha Madara.

        The uncle of the man Hisao loathed with all of his heart.

***

Before his beautiful mother had met Madara, he was bitter. So lonely, so envious.

   He envied everyone. To his best friend who had a father to the most quite girl in his glass. He envies her.

    But most of all, he held hatred.

****

    He loathed.

    He hated her.

     He'd wish she had never been born.

      For she had the very thing he didn't.

***

She had Uchiha Sasuke, otherwise known as Hisao's real father.

***

        "You're staring at her again....Do you...like her?"

       The young Hisao face turn blue and he glared with all his soul.

         "No way in hell!"

       To make his answer clearer he crossed his arms in the shape of an 'X'.

     The blond smirked. " Eh... " his expression turned into a bored one.

  "Boruto! Are you paying attention?!"

      "H-Hai!"

***

         Why couldn't his teacher understand.

     He did not like her! He had cried, he had snapped at the man, hell he even threatened to drop out of school yet the man called bluff and Hisao was stuck with the girl he loathed the most.

.
.
.

      "Which house our we going to do the project at?" He felt like she was waiting for something.