Sleepy - Sasuke

"Good morning my favorite little man!"

    Your sleeping body awoke to the noise and commotion going on around you. Slowly opening your vibrant-hued eyes to see what was going on, you were met with the early morning rays that briefly blinded your perceptual vision. Groaning in discomfort, you quickly pulled the cream-colored comforter over your head―protecting your face from the attacking sunlight.

     "Ohoho? Looks like we woke up mommy!" An obnoxious voice shouted.

You lifted the sheets off of your head, and shot a glare at the ravenette laying on the edge of the bed.

   "Someone is grouchy." The man chuckled.

   You rolled your eyes, and slowly rose from your laying position, "Have you always been this annoying?" You shot back.

   "Everything is annoying to you in the mornings, Wife." He winked.

   Your rosette-hued lips formed a soft, faint smile as your eyes focused on the precious bundle of joy in the noirette's arms. "No, I think it's just you, husband." You giggled, and slowly crawled up to him.

    "Hey little guy~" You whispered, wiggling your index finger up and down in front of your baby's face.

    Sasuke felt his eyes soften as he watched your motherly side take over, "You know, you are so precious." He cooed, placing a light kiss on your forehead, nose, and finally on your soft lips.

   After a brief, fleeting kiss, you pulled away, and put your forehead against his. "When did you become so sweet?" You teased.

   "I was talking about the kitten." He grinned, raising the small feline that was in his arms as if he was Simba.

    You took the small cat out of Sasuke's hands, and shot him a glare. "Aaand you are sleeping Day on the couch tonight, Sasuke." You scolded, and brought the kitten to your cheek.

   "Bye, bye daddy~" You said in a child-like voice, and gently waved the kitten's left paw.

   Sasuke pouted, "Aw come on, you know I was joking!" He defended.

   "I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of me not caring!"

"(Y/N)!"