[4.] God's Gonna Trouble The Water

Third-Person POV

Klaus is sitting at the desk, in the study, fiddling with Corrine's heart necklace. He thought he was gonna lose his wife yesterday. She's his humanity. Without her, he wouldn't know what to do.

Charlotte, wearing her pajamas, walks in the study with her plush teddy bear in her arms.

"Daddy?", she says.

He looks at her. "Hi, sweetheart, what are you doing up?"

"Are you okay?", she asks him with concern. "You're sitting in the dark with a gloomy look?

"I'm fine", Klaus says, walking to her. He crouches to her. "Thanks for your concern"

Charlotte and hugs him. He hugs her back. They withdraw from the hug.

"And after your mother wakes up from her nap, you, your mother, and I are gonna visit Jackson Square", Klaus says to her.

"Okay", Charlotte says with a smile. "What's the matter with Mommy?"

"She's a bit tired", Klaus says to her.

"Okay", she says, walking away from him.

Klaus gets up to his feet and glares at the heart necklace.

~*~*~

Corrine's POV

I slightly move and hug the bedcovers to me. Still wearing my tank top and mesh shorts, I sit up straight.

"Corrine?", Klaus says, walking into our room. "How are you?"

"I'm okay", I say to him. "What about Hayley? Is she okay?", I asked him.

"She's okay", he says, walking to me and sitting on the bed. "She's with the werewolves at the Bayou"

I look at my stomach to see the wound is healed. "The wound is healed"

I look at Klaus and he looks at me with a gloomy look. He puts my heart necklace back around my neck.

"Klaus?", I say to him. "I would do anything to save my family. And even though, I was magically knocked out and tied to a chair, just like Hayley. I just-I just didn't want Hayley to lose her hybrid status."

"I know", he says to me, holding my hand. "What you did for Hayley, it was courageous, binding your vampire side so, Hayley wouldn't. You're a compassionate person."

We smile a little at each other as he kisses my forehead.

"Our daughter is waiting for us", he says.

I smile at him as I kiss his cheek. We look at each other. "Jackson Square"

Klaus smiles at me. "Jackson Square"

We smile at each other.

~*~*~

~*~*~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
BLISSFUL HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें