[16.] The Tale of Two Wolves

Mikaelson Compound

The next morning. Freya and Vincent are holding each other's hands, as their chatting a spell over the pendant, which contains Corrine's spirit. The pendant itself glows as Corrine's desiccated body slowly starts to regain back to normal.

Corrine's fingers slightly moves.

~*~*~

Elijah is in Klaus's room. Elijah gets a scalpel and cuts into Klaus's chest along the red faded scar. Once Elijah has cut it, he digs his hand into Klaus's chest, making him weakly groan. Elijah then, pulls the Papa Tunde's Blade out of Klaus's chest, making him groan.

"Elijah", Freya says, walking to into Klaus's room. Elijah looks at her. "Corrine's awake"

Elijah smiles a little.

~*~*~

Klaus wakes up and sits up straight. He notices a beignet wrapped up in a napkin.

"Morning, Klaus", Corrine says to him.

Klaus looks at the sofa chair to see his wife sitting there. "Corrine?"

~*~*~

{Corrine's Outfit} I'm sitting in a sofa chair as Klaus glares at me, surprisingly

"Hi", I say to him with a smile. I get up and walk to the coffee table, looking at the half-empty bottle of bourbon. "You really need to lay off the bourbon for a while"

Klaus smiles as he gets up out of their bed. And already wearing pants, he puts on a long sleeve shirt.

I turn around to him and he glares at me, still surprised. "Okay, now, you're starting to spook me a little"

I walk to him and cup his face with my hands. "It's me, Klaus. You're not hallucinating anymore. I'm really here"

He caress my cheek with his hand and starts to playfully smile. "You're sure I'm not hallucinating?"

I give him a playful look. "I can pinch you"

He and I exchange smiles as he kisses me. I kiss him back. He wraps his arms around my waist. I can tell that he didn't want to let go of me. And I didn't blame him. We withdraw from the kiss and we hug. He lifts me up off the floor and spins me around. I playfully chuckle as he puts me back down on the floor again.

"Did you miss me?", I ask him with a playful smile.

"Very much", Klaus tells me with a smile.