[11.] Voodoo In My Blood

Mikaelson Compound

After returning home, I had put Charlotte back to sleep because she was already wearing her pajamas. So, I'm sitting on her bed, hugging my knees.

~*~*~

Klaus is walking in the French Quarter, worrying about Charlotte as he sees blood splattered on the ground. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion as he follows it and he looks at a man that's bleeding from his mouth and stomach.

"Help me", the man says.

Klaus looks at him, shockingly.

"You would show mercy to the weak", the hallucination of Mikael/The Hollow says to him.

Klaus looks at the hallucination as he gets agitated.

"You're pathetic, like the coward you are", the hallucination of Mikael/The Hollow says with glowing blue eyes.

"I don't have to listen to you", Klaus says to it. "My father is dead and you're nothing, just a nightmare"

Klaus walks pass him.

~*~*~

{Corrine's Outfit} I walk back down to the living room as Klaus and Elijah cleaned up the dead birds

{Corrine's Outfit} I walk back down to the living room as Klaus and Elijah cleaned up the dead birds. I'm still worried about Charlotte. And frightened about The Hollow.

Klaus looks at me. "How is she?"

"The slight fever is back, other than that, she's asleep", I say to him. "Meanwhile, what are we gonna do?"

"Elijah and I will handle it", Klaus says to me.

"And I will handle Marcel", Hayley says, walking to us. "Whatever we're up against is as much as his problem as it ours"

"What can I do to help?", I asked them.

"You'll remain here, with our daughter", Klaus says, walking to me. "She'll need you"

"Okay", I say to him.

Hayley started to walk away as Elijah gently grab her arm. "A word of warning. The Marcel that you knew is gone. So whatever he is now, he's no ally"

Hayley consider his words as she walks away. Elijah looks at Klaus.

"Klaus, you, Hayley, and Elijah be careful", I say to him.

Klaus caress my cheek and kisses me. I kiss him back.

"We'll be careful, Cori, I just need you to remain here, safely", he says to me.

I nodded as Klaus and Elijah walks away. Ever since, I saved Klaus from almost being staked by Greta and binding my vampire side, so, Hayley wouldn't, it's like Klaus and the others are doing the dirty work while I'm the stay-at-home Mom. I kinda like being at home with Charlotte. And also, I like to fight. I'm kinda like a hero.