[8.] Phantomesque

Mikaelson Compound

Corinne is asleep in her and Klaus's bed. Klaus, who is a bit restless due to the nightmare he had of his father, Mikael, lays there. He gently soothes Corrine's blonde hair. He couldn't lose her. Not the woman he loves. Corrine has given him thing that he lacked: Unconditional love.

~*~*~

Mystic Falls, Virginia

Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie are at Elena's house, sitting at the coffee table playing Jumper Jack.

"Bonnie", Tyler says. "I need your help"

"With what?", Bonnie asks him confusingly.

"Corrine needs to know", Tyler says to her.

Bonnie stops playing Jumper Jack as she looks Tyler. "Tyler?"

"Cori needs to know the truth about Klaus", Tyler says to her.

"Tyler, you can't", Elena says, getting up.

"I have to", Tyler says to her.

"Why?", Elena asked him, getting upset. "To ruin the happiness that Corrine has with him?"

"Corrine needs to know what kind of a man Klaus is", Tyler argues. "He threatened us!"

"What about Charlotte?", Caroline asked him. "You're gonna make Char hate her father too?"

"No", Tyler says to her. "I have to tell Cori"

"He's right", Bonnie says. Elena and Caroline looks at her, shockingly. "Corrine has to know"

"Corrine will be furious with us", Elena argues with her.

Bonnie walks to Tyler.

"Are you seriously kidding me?", Elena asked them.

"Caroline?", Tyler asked her.

"No, I don't want any part of it", Caroline says, sitting down on the sofa. "I have a beautiful, smart, little niece, Charlotte loves her Dad and Klaus and Corinne love each other"

"Elena?", Tyler asked her. She looks at him. "Klaus made Stefan turn his humanity off"

Elena looks at him as she considers it.

"Elena, don't", Caroline says. "Think about Charlotte, she's not just my little niece, she's yours too, and Bonnie's"

Elena looks at Tyler and sits down on the sofa. "I'm sorry, Tyler. Caroline's right, Charlotte is my niece too"

"Bonnie?", Caroline says to her.

"Klaus once threaten to kill Jeremy", Bonnie says to her.

Tyler walks away as Bonnie walks after him.

"Bonnie", Caroline says, trying to stop her. "Bonnie"

"Cori is gonna be mad at us", Elena says to her.

Caroline looks at Elena as they exchange worried glances at each other.