[14.] Queen Death

Mikaelson Compound

Klaus and I are asleep in our bed. Well, Klaus is. And me, I'm sitting on our bed, glaring at a sleeping Klaus. He looks cute sleep. I gently kiss his cheek and get up. I start to walk out of our room as I hear Klaus slightly move. I quietly walk out.

~*~*~

St. Anne's Church

{Corrine's Outfit} I walk into the church and walk into the aisle

"Hello, again", a familiar voice says to me.

I turn around to The Hollow, glaring at me with a hard glare.

"You", I say to her, shockingly.

"Yes, me", The Hollow says, magically thrust her hand at me, making me fly backwards and smash onto the altar. "You think you defeated me while you were in your husband's mind? You're very strong. You're nothing compared to me"

I slowly sit up as she walks to me. I look at her. "You won't hurt my family"

"You're right", The Hollow tells me with a smile. "They won't hurt you either"

Right then, she puts her hands on my head. "Let's see how your family behaves without their precious hero"

I gasp as she possesses me. And I fall on the floor.

~*~*~

After The Hollow had possessed her, Corinne/The Hollow wakes up and gets up to her feet, smiling as her eyes glow blue. She then, leaves out, walking to the Mikaelson Compound.

~*~*~

Mikaelson Compound

Klaus wakes up and notices that Corrine isn't laying beside him. Instead, he sees her in the doorway of their room.

"You're up a little early", Klaus says, sitting up straight.

"I didn't want to wake you up", Corinne/The Hollow says, walking to him, sitting on their bed. "The Hollow is out there. I'm worried that she could get to me to get to you and our family"