12

We're at the meeting, and I'm sitting next to Alex and Christen. Ash, Ali, Carli and I are still the only ones who know what happened today. After the meetings over, the team stays and chills inside the conference room eating some snacks. I walk to Dawn.

"Hey there's something I need to tell you and Jill" I tell her, she nods. We walk to Jill.

"What's going on?" She asks Dawn and I, I look around me. Most of the girls looking at me with concern.

"Can we talk privately?" I ask her, she nods and we walk outside the conference room. I tell them everything that happened today. Dawn wants to call the cops but I tell them that I started the fight.

"Well let's get you checked" Dawn tells me. We walk to the team room, which has our gear and equipment. I get on the bed, and another A.T comes in also. They unwrap my ribs. They put some cream on it. They wrap me with new tape. I get up gently off the bed.

"You can't play agaisnt Brazil, we can't risk you." She tells me. I saw this coming. They are extremely cautious with me, since I'll be the for sure goalkeeper they'll be using in the world cup. I'm actually the #1 goalkeeper right now in Womens football. I nod and she tells me I'm good to go. I walk back down to the conference room. Everyone turns to look at me, including Alex. She has hurt in her eyes. Jill comes back in.

"Can I have your attention Ladies, it's come to our attention that we may have a slight change in our line up against Brazil. Holland will not be playing the game." I hear gasps, and everyone turns to look at me again. I just keep looking at Jill. Alex walks out the conference room. Everyone sends each other confused looks. I walk out also, and Tobin follows behind me. I see Alex walking up to her room. I run after to her.

"Alex!" I say and I'm able to catch up and grab her wrist lightly. She looks at me with teary eyes. She shakes her head, and then we look up to see Tobin coming to us too.

"What's going on?" She asks with concern. I look at Alex and she looks at Tobin. I look up to the ceiling for a second and back at the ground. Tobin will definitely loose her cool. Like completely. We don't want to tell Tobin, she will want to drive to Orlando and finish the fight. I look at Alex, she shakes her head.

"We went to Alex's house, and Alex walked in on Servando cheating" I say lowly, not meeting Tobin's eyes just yet. Shes quiet, I turn to look at her. She's super pissed. Like super pissed.

"Then Holland and Servando got into a fight. Servando hit Holland's ribs repeatedly, so she's tapped up" Alex finishes for both of us. She pulls Alex into an embrace. I stand there, just watching them. Once they pull away. Tobin looks at me.

"Where are your keys?" She asks me, with a stern look. I can't give them to her. I know what she will do. I shake my head. She comes closer to me.

"Give me your keys" she tells me demanding. Alex shakes her head at me. I walk away from them, to my room. Of course Tobin follows me. She sees the keys, and I race her to them and she lightly pushes me away. She grabs them and walks out the door. I run after her but of course, she's faster then me.