13

Tobin takes the car, but she comes back because she left her phone and she doesn't know her way there.

"Tobin please calm down" I tell her pleading. She shakes her head. I know I should with her.

"Let me go with you" I tell her, as I hold her wrist. She looks at me intently.

"No, I don't want you getting more hurt" she tells me, and she walks to her room. She grabs her phone. I stop her.

"I'm going with you Tobin" I tell her demanding. She shakes her head. Alex appears at the door.

"I need to go" she tells us. Making Tobin and I say no in unison. Her face grows angry.

"Fine" I tell her. We walk downstairs to the lobby to go to the car. We get inside and Tobin drives because she knows if I do, I'll drive her else where. We didn't even tell Jill or Dawn. It's a silent drive but you can feel the tension radiating from Tobin. Alex is in the passenger seat. Tobin holds her hand as we drive to Orlando. I want to like fangirl over this Talex moment but I'll keep it in, since it's not a good time. When we get to Alex's house. We see a room light on, and the porch light on. Servando's car is here but that's all there is in the driveway. We park a few feet from the driveway. We all get off, and Alex has keys to the door. We walk in quietly, and I close the door behind me gently and quiet free. We don't hear anything coming from the bedroom. Tobin walks over to the bedroom door, and opens it.

"What the hell!?" We hear Servando yell. Alex and I walk over to the bedroom. The TVs on and he's in a bed with the same girl from earlier. Alex gives off a cringe look.

"Didn't I tell you to fuckin leave" I yell towards Servando and that girl. Tobin moves towards Servando. She throws a jab to his face, we hear something. Once we have a view of Servando. His nose is bleeding and broken.

"Why did you do this to me?" Alex asks Servando, she's upset but trying to find closure. Servando is holding the bridge of his nose. The girl caressing him. 

"What do you think? You never give me my needs! You don't make time for me! It's all about your stupid soccer career!" He yells at Alex, making Tobin hit him in the stomach.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that Asshole" Tobin yells at him. She shoves him. I pull Tobin away from him. Alex throws her ring at him. You can see so much anger in her look. She grabs his Xbox and slams it on the TV. Go Alex!

He gets mad, gets out of the bed. I step in front of Alex. Not letting him dare put a finger on her.

"We need to go" I tell her, she nods but walks up to Servando and she kicks him in crotch. I grab Alex's hand and I walk her out of the room. Tobin following behind. We walk to the car. Tobin and Alex are talking about something. I tune out so that they can have privacy. I grab headphones from the dashboard. I put them on connect my phone. I look to the front and I see Tobin lean in and kiss Alex on the cheek. Fuck don't fan girl. Do not fangirl. I just smile widely. We drive back to the hotel. Although going back to Orlando was not so much necessary, well kinda. I mean Alex deserved some type of closure and well Tobin needed to kick his ass a little. We make it back to the hotel. Tobin walks Alex to her room. I wait outside of Tobin's room.

"When are you going to tell Alex you love her?" I ask Tobin. She looks at me with wide eyes, and shakes it off.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" She tells me opening her door. Why does everyone always say that? I grab Tobin's wrist. She looks back at me

"I see the way you look at her Tobin, and I've known you for a very long time. I know that look." I tell her, she steps back a little.

"I don't think I'll ever tell her" she tells me with sadness. Right now may not be the right time but she can someday soon.

"Tell her eventually, I'm sure she feels the same way. Just hasn't admit it to herself" I tell Tobin, not trying to give her hope but because I know Alex has told me something like that about Tobin. I leave her there and I walk back to my room. I text Lucy, because I haven't all day.

Me: A lot has happened today and I won't be playing either.

She replies a few mins later

Lucy: What happened Love? Are you hurt?

Me: I am, just a little but they're holding me off for precautions.

Lucy: Why are you hurt?

Me: well.. I got into a fight, and they've hit me repeatedly in the ribs. I'm bruising

Instead of a text, she's calling. I answer right away.

"Who hurt you?" She asks me concerned and a little mad.

"I got into a fight with Alex's husband.. well ex husband now. Sorta" I tell her. She doesn't say anything.

"If your thinking what I think you are thinking, I'm not calling the cops. I started the fight, I would get arrested" I tell her. She finally speaks up.

"We arrive there tomorrow morning, I will come by and check you out. Where does this guy live?" She asks me seriously. As much as I want Servando to get his ass kicked a lot more. I don't want to risk anyone else.

"I'm not telling you love because you are not going to fight anyone. I'm okay" I tell her reassuring her. I don't want her getting arrested or worse hurt.

"Alright but if I ever see this Ex husband of Alex's, I won't hesitate" she tells me sternly. I know she's very caring, and I chuckle a little bit. Not because it's funny funny but because I've never really had some be that way with me.

"I know Love, I'll let you go. I'm really tired." I tell her and on time I feel the urge to yawn.

"Have a goodnight beautiful" she tells me. Gosh I love her voice. I smile when she calls me beautiful.

"You too my love" I can almost hear her grin. We hang up and I pull the covers of my bed and pull them over me.