23

We won the game 2-0, keeping my clean sheet. I walk into the locker rooms. I take my gloves off and I drink water from my bottle. I walk back outside to do autographs, and Lucy joins me as we walk to the stands. After signinga few. We went back into the locker rooms.

"You did amazing today my love" she tells me giving me multiple small pecks on my cheek. As we walk into the room. She's always boosting my self confidence. I walk to my cubby, and I unwrap the tape from my hands and change out of my kit. I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see Lisa.

"I just wanted to say, you did pretty good out there" she tells me nicely in her German accent.

"Thank you Lisa, and I'm sorry you didn't get to play" I tell her, she gives me a small smile "it's all good, it's not your fault" she tells me walking to her cubby. I guess she's cooled off. I walk to Lucy, she has her back to me so I jump on her. She puts her hand under my thighs to keep me up.

"Do you know how heavy you are?" She tells me, and Nakita scoffs and hits her on the shoulder.

"Don't talk to your girl like that"

I laugh "It's okay Niki" and I move my head slightly to whisper in Lucy's ear "You'll be punished for it later" I tell her trying to sound seductive. I'm only messing with her. I feel her tense in up, making me chuckle. She's blushing, how cute.

"I can't wait to go to the hotel and just sleep" I tell Lucy and Nakita. Nakita gives me that nod "that's the mood" she says in her accent which makes me chuckle. We sit around and talk with the girls. My phone starts going off, I know that ringtone. I walk to the locker and I grab my phone and answer it.

"Holly" someone sings my name, and I chuckle. I thought it was Alex but it's Ash

"We saw your game, and bitch you did so good!" Ash screams over the phone. I switch the call to facetime

"Girlie!" I see Alex's face. My best friend, she looks calmer and content. I hope she's better, I know she's been going through a lot with the whole Servando thing.

"I miss you so much babe!"

"Orlando is not the same without you, I'm practically third wheeling with Krashlyn. I miss you" Alex tells me pouting and being nudged by Ash.

"Are you still at the stadium?" Ash questions me as she observes the surroundings being shown.

"Been there, and yeah I'm still here. We're just chilling but we're leaving soon. Our flights tomorrow" I tell them, I look up to see Lucy walking over to me with a grin plastered on her face.

"Oh she's got heart eyes Alex" Ash speaks up

"Hey Love we're getting ready to leave" Lucy tells me, I nod. I grab my bag and I walk out with her. Some of the girls still packing. I hold the phone up.

"Soo this is my girlfriend" I move the camera over to a blushing Lucy, she shyly smiles and waves.

"Hiya Girls" she says genuinely

"You better be taking care of my best friend!"

"Tobin she's my bestfriend!"

"Oh my gosh, is Tobin there?!" I ask excitedly. The camera is moving on their side, so I can assume they are fighting over it. "Tobin no" I hear Alex say and I can hear Ashlyn laughing in the background. I'm walking into the bus, and I sit next to Lucy. I grab my Airpods and connect. Tobin's on the screen now.

"Tobito!"

"Dude I miss you so much" she tells me in her chill voice. She reminds me of the kind of surfer you see always at the beach in the summer wearing a puka shell necklass drinking a light beer by a bonfire, playing the guitar. That's my Tobin. For the next few mins, we just talk with one another. Alongside Ash and Alex. I miss those dorks.

"So Toby, you and Press huh?" Ash mentions, Tobin pushes Ash's face out of the camera view.

"Preath!"

"I hate you both" she tells us. Causing all of us to laugh. I look over my shoulder, and I see Lucy is laying against the seat slumped. I know how uncomfortable her neck must be, so I wrap my around her and her head lays gently on my shoulder.

"She asleep?" Alex whispers

"Alex, she can't hear you. You don't have to whisper" I tell her chuckling. She earns a light smack on the head from Ash

"Dummy" Ash tells Alex, and sticks her tongue at her. We talk for a while longer until they tell me they have to go to the stadium.

"Whoo Go Portland!" I whisper yell. Alex and Ash glare at me, while Tobin just smiles.

"Holland.. how could you do that to us?" Alex questions pretending to be hurt.

"Cause Portland's better" Tobin speaks up, earning a smack on her shoulder.

"I love you guys, good luck! And don't get hurt!" I tell them, and I blow kisses to them before hanging up. I take my headphones off. I can hear some conversations going on and some of the girls laughing. Other then that it just seems.. kinda quiet. I rest my eyes a little as I lay my head against Lucy's. When we get to the hotel, I wake up Lucy, we grab our stuff and head into the hotel. We walk up to our rooms hand in hand. We walk in, and I let her take a shower first. I know how tired she is, so the sooner the better she will be sleeping in bed. Once she's out, I walk in and take a shower. When I'm done, I change into a tank top and shorts. I join Lucy in our shared bed. She's already sleeping. I kiss her cheek, and she smiles "Thought you were sleeping" I question her. She opens her eyes and gives me a cute smile.

"I made sure to be awake, I know your going to be watching the game so I wanted to watch it with you" she tells me sitting up.

"It's okay babe, you don't have too. I know your tired" I tell her reassuring her that she doesn't have to lose rest to watch the game with me.

"I want to though" she tells me happily and pulls me into her arms. I snuggle into her and I pull my phone out so we can watch it on Yahoo Sports. I wanted Lucy to sleep considering it's about to be 1 in the morning but I guess it's okay with her. We watch through the first half till about the 50th min before we knocked out.