Five

"May I ask what is that oracle?" The King questions, looking at Genesis and then back at the oracle. Bailey takes a deep breath before explaining.

"A starkys is a creature that was made from the moon goddess and the god of the sun and stars. When they both combined their powers to create the first starkys, they sent it to the earth, resulting in a star. Hence, the creation of shooting stars. This only happened once because it took a lot of power to create it. The moon goddess cannot mate because she has to keep her pureness as a goddess as we all know." She says to which Ezra nods in agreement.

"They illuminate a bright yellow light whenever they are overwhelmed with any warm feeling such as happiness. If sad, they would transfer themselves into a white infinite realm where there is no escape."

Genesis eyes widen in shock. "How to escape it?"

"In order to escape, the starkys must overcome the gloomy feeling." The oracle smiles softly at her.

"A starkys blood is rare and their blood is zero negative. Their blood heals all kinds of mythical creatures. Which is one of the reasons as to why they are almost non-existent. That's why your skin is caramel coloured Genesis." Bailey says politely.

She looks down at her skin, rubbing her hands against it slightly.

"What are some of her weakenesses? Her healing techniques? How is she mated to me?" Ezra asks seriously, making Genesis shiver.

Did he not want to be mated to her?

"A starkys most effective weakens is when their mate is not by their side after a long period of time. Another weakness is the exposure to drugs and alcohol. The ingredients of the substance is too strong. Another weaknesses is being locked up in a space with no air and vacant area that prevents them from using their powers. Starkys also heal creatures with their light in some cases if not serious. Starkys need to have absolute silence to concentrate to heal a species. Their blood gives power, healing and strength. If forced to heal, the result can lead to death or serious injuries."

This made Genesis gasp.

"There are two types of starkys. The healer and the destructor. In this case, Genesis would be a healer because she doesn't destroy everything she touches." Bailey quickly sips some water before continuing. "The destructers don't live because they use their power for evil. The healer heals wounds and revives spirits."

This made look her up in awe. She could do all of that?

"Starkys are only mated to Lycans. This is why it takes Lycans up to 1000 years to find their mates because most of the their mates are starkys that are either dead or rare to find."

Genesis looks up at Ezra as he stares at the oracle in observance.

"There are much more to this wonderful creature, but I can't interpret that right now. That's all the moon goddess told me." Bailey apologises sincerely. Ezra nods in understanding before getting up.

"Thank you Bailey." He says kindly.

"You are welcome. I would suggest that since Genesis did not know who she was, you should let her practice. There seems to be some type of blockage because none of her powers are coming from her." She says suggestively.

"That sounds like a fortunate idea." He replies. "I'll put something into place."

He begins to walk out and Genesis follows himself after.

"Thank you." She says kindly. Bailey smiles at her before sitting down weakly.

.............

"This is Otticus. An instructor. He will help you in practicing your powers." Ezra says as he introduces the slightly aged man. The three were in a conference room in the castle, holding this confidential meeting.