Twenty Six

*Before we begin (PLEASE DON'T SKIP!!) I'd like to apologize for the false alarm update, my thumb slipped (know that's a lousy excuse but It's true tbh, lol)

●Just liked to thank you guys for the 89k reads and almost 3k votes. °Also, check out my new werewolf book "Double The Trouble" if you want ♡. I would say it's honestly worth the read.

ALSOOO, YA GIRL IS ALMOST AT 1K FOLLOWERS! IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU GUYS COULD HELP ME REACH THAT GOAL. SILENT READER OR NOT. (It would honestly make me so happy and I'll love you all forever)■

I know I'm annoying, but I have a lot of other proposals so please be sure to read the author's note at the end.

□With that being said, please ensure that you are following me and have this book in your library to be notified for exact date I will be updating again □

Now, enough of the chit chat. Let's read :)

...........

"Genesis, what are you doing out of bed-"

"How could you?!" Genesis shouts, tears streaming down her cheeks. "With her?!"

"Gen-"

"It's exactly what it looks like." Cassandra smirks as her chained naked form stood in front of her. "If it wasn't for you. I would have been knee deep in your mate right now."

"Shut up."

"It hurts right? The truth. Your a piece of waste. While you're sitting there dying of your little problems. You refuse to give your mate what he craves. Ezra is a Lycan. His hormones sometimes spiral out of control and you don't even have what it takes to satisfy him..."

As Cassandra continued to speak, Genesis blood began to slowly boil. She began to walk slowly towards her, her stance threatening. It was like she couldn't even identify who she was in that moment. All she knew was that there was trying someone trying to compete with her.

And she wasn't going to tolerate it any longer.

"Are you done." Genesis voice was so low, so daring, it was as if she was threatening the maid.

Ezra stepped back and crossed his arms. He didn't do anything wrong, didn't even glance at the devil in front of him body once. He knew what was about to happen, knew where his mate's mindset was at and knew he couldn't stop her.

"I'll never be finished." Cassandra tested, narrowing her eyes. "I told you I would not stop. I will not stop until you die."

Instead of Genesis feeling the chill that went down her spine from fear, she did laughed. A laugh that was so menacing, so nerve-wracking that the oracle's face went pale.

She took a few steps back, her blood pulsing violently, adrenaline kicking up to its highest of speed. Her mind seemed to discard any type of rational thought, making her eyes go wild with rage.

She then felt it happening again, the rush blood running down her veins and around her body. Her foot slowly coming off the ground. Her eyes shut as she allowed her body to emit slow but huge waves.

Cassandra gasped as the waves hit her one by one, blood splattering everywhere.

The room shook with the starkys' force of power, as if it were some terrible hurricane. The more she embraced it, the more damage it caused.

Because a Lycan was so powerful, the force could not push Ezra away. But, he did marvel at how his mate was controlling her powers this time around.