Twenty Four

The kiss that was placed on Genesis sensitive area stirred her awake.

The warmth that suddenly came over her caused her eyes to flutter open. She then felt a lick, a suckle and then another kiss.

Genesis then looked in between her open legs to find her mate, staring at her with dark eyes.

"E-Ezra? W-What are you doing?" Genesis asked breathlessly.

"Having my birthday breakfast." Ezra says huskily. His tone sent Genesis into a melted mess, causing her whole body to turn into mush.

"Do you want me to stop?" Ezra asks, tilting his head in question. Genesis gulped as she bit her lip.

"N-no." She says finally. Ezra smirked before pulling her even closer to him, wrapping his arms around her legs securely to give her the most tantalizing feeling of pleasure.

...........

"Good morning." Zidon says as he steps into the dining room, his hair tousled and his night gown still on.

"You had a good sleep." Genesis comments, smiling at him. He smiles back slightly, his eyes focused on the bouquet in front of him.

"Good morning Zidon." Beverly greets, taking another apple to eat. She enjoyed eating healthy.

"Can I go into the town village before Ezra's ceremony tonight?" The little boy asks.

"I don't think you're allowed to be at the ceremony Zidon. There's going to be a lot of grown ups there." Beverly explains. "But you can go to the town village, as long as you bring some of the guards with you."

"What?! But I'm basically a grown up-"

"Morning everyone." The King's voice comes. "You can come to the ceremony if you wish Zidon."

"Yes!" Zidon exclaimed , smiling.

"Will you have breakfast with us son?" Beverly asks. Genesis flushes beet red when his eyes glanced at her before he looked back at his mother.

"No, thank you." Ezra says calmly. He slowly walked behind the chair that Genesis was sitting on, his hand going to her shoulder. He leans in, his minty breath fanning her delicate ear.

"I already ate." He says, kissing her cheek before heading out of the castle.

"I don't even want to think what he meant." Zidon mumbles, taking a bite of his irish potato.

"Hm, I think I do." Beverly teases, winking at her. Genesis just flushed all the more.

Genesis knew how high the stamina of a Lycan was. Especially with her mate being the king. She had to accept the fact that Ezra's wolf was really powerful and strong. It's hormones would sometimes spiral out of control.

It was only her that could satisfy him. And she knew that Ezra wouldn't force her to do anything she didn't want to and that made her crave for him even more. So even though her mate wanted her ten times more since she had her first heat,

She most certainly didn't mind.

............

"Defence machanism? What's that?" Zidon asks.

"It's kinda like a quick response to protect oneself when triggered or in danger." Genesis explained. "Just like what every animal does."

"Yeah, and today, that's what we're going to find out and achieve." Velma smiles at them. "This will be very helpful for both of you. Especially you Genesis, you need to learn how to do this and master it since you're now queen."