Six

"Try and see if you can heal this squirrel." Otticus instructs Genesis.

"B-But, I don't know how." She whispers shakily. "I've never done this before."

Genesis and Otticus were on the training grounds where other high and strong class wolves trained. No one seemed to notice her, which was good. She didn't like being the centre of attention.

"Atleast try Genesis." Otticus pressed. Genesis lifted up her hands towards the injured animal and tried to do anything. But there was no spark.

Her eyes filled with water.

"I can't do it." She says softly, a tear falling from her eyes.

"Is there a problem?" Ezra questions, walking towards the two. It was almost as if he could tell the exact time she was about to cry.

"No my lord. I just simply asked Genesis to try and heal this animal."

"She can't just heal an animal like that. She's new to her unknown powers." He growls to the instructor.

"Yes. I'm sorry my lord. I'll be more patient." He nods.

"Put this training on hold, there is someone that I would like Genesis to meet." He says, holding her hand and leading her towards the castle. The training grounds was a big field that was just a feet away from the castle.

"Who is this person you speak of?" Genesis asks curiously.

"You shall see." He replies, heading into the conference room. Entering the room, a lady that seemed to be around her age sat at one of the tables, smiling.

Ezra pulls out a chair for her and she sits, thanking him.

"Genesis, meet Cassandra. The daughter of Oracle Bailey. She is also an oracle." He explains sitting.

"Its nice to meet you." Genesis says politely, shaking her hand.

"Its nice to meet you too." She replies, smiling softly. "I am here because I am your new personal oracle."

"Thank you." She thanks, remembering that her mother had just died yesterday.

"Cassandra had a vision about your species this morning." Ezra says, looking at her.

"Is it good?" Genesis asks softly.

"Let's call it good and bad at the same time." Cassandra chuckles. She coughs when both of them don't join her.

"Its about Genesis's heat." She says softly. Genesis immediately tenses up.

"What is the matter on it?" Ezra asks, looking over at his mate. His stare caused goosebumps to erupt all over.

"There's no problem." She smiles. "I just received a vision on how it would be like."

"Isn't it like every other wolf's heat?" He asks, noticing how uncomfortable his mate was.

"I'm afraid not." She replies respectfully. "Its a whole different thing."

"Explain." He urges.

"There are three stages of a female starkys. The binding of flesh, binding of souls and the binding of heavenly spirit." She explains.

"What happens during the stages?" Genesis asks faintly. The thought of this heat made her anxious.

"The first stage is when one develops needs in her most intimate area. Its just a slight aching feeling so it won't even be so unbearable. But the starkys rightful mate has to be there to 'take care of you' if you understand what I'm implying." She says, there was a hint of smugness in her voice that made her frown.