Twenty One

The dress on the cover of the book is what Genesis is wearing for the wedding. Also, I am aware that the last ritual requires them to be touching, which they shouldn't until after. But, I had already had the rituals planned and I can't change it.

So surprisingly, I worked around it. Also, I'm not a big fan of greek gods and this chapter is not focused on them. I used this as an opportunity to make up my own.

..........

"Which one should we take now master?" The kryster called as he looked at the entrance.

Genesis shook with fear and nausea. She had eaten nothing for the past few days and was only drugged with alcohol to weaken her.

"Take the boy. Leave the girl as she is." A voice booms through the hollow walls as he stepped in. His eyes found hers immediately, causing a shiver to run through her spine.

"But..but sir, you said that last wee-"

"And I'm saying it again. Is that a problem?" He asks, narrowing his eyes. The guards quickly shook their head before exiting the room, leaving the two there. He smirked at her before walking up to kneel in front of her.

The boy taken was the last one in her cell. It was only her left to suffer.

"Ah, little Genesis." He says cheekily, staring her in the eyes. She didn't want to look into his purple coloured eyes. It reminded her of the many people this man had killed.

Hibicus.

"L-Leave me alone. P-please. Just l-let me go. I promise not to use my powers." She plead, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Now why would I let you go?" Hibicus chuckled, rubbing his chin. "Have you ever wondered why I'm always putting off your testing?"

"B-because you want to k-kill me yourself." Genesis replied, tears falling.  His smirk faded as he narrowed his eyes at her. Genesis sobbed once he raised his fingers filled with blood to her face.

"No." He states. He begins to wipe the tears away from her pale skin, causing her to sob even more.

"You've always been my favorite little Genesis." He smiles gently at her. "From the moment you were born."

"Please." She whispered shutting her eyes in fear. "Just let me go."

"I'm afraid I can't do that." He says, causing her to open her eyes. His brown twitched in anger, and it was right then and there that Genesis wished she really was dead. He dragged her by her hair to meet his gaze, causing her to scream.

"I can have you here as long as I desire to. You are not leaving here." He whispers into her ears. He then takes his fingers coated in blood and places it to the back of her throat, causing her to gag.

"Your gonna stay here with me for as long as you shall live. Your gonna sit here and watch as I kill every piece of your kind until it's only you left. Your gonna taste every portion of blood from each and every single one I kill until you die from vomiting and nausea."

Genesis couldn't do anything. She couldn't fight back, she was too weak. She could only scream from fear....

..