Eleven

Genesis awoke with a groan.

Her head felt light from the pain she had received from fangs sinking into her skin.

"Ouch." Genesis mutters, sitting up slowly. Her eyes adjust to the room, narrowing at how huge it was. The walls weren't grey anymore and was now mahagony brown. The carpet was black and there were a few bags on the side of the room. The bed was also big, too big for her and it made her frame look like an ant. It smelled of cider and oak, similar to her mates. It was definitely a king sized bed. Precisely made for a king.

Genesis eyes widen in realization.

This wasn't her room.

"Good morning." Ezra's voice says. He was standing at the edge of the bed, observing her. She looks up at him in shock, her cheeks flushing in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to sleep in your room-"

"I was the one who placed you in here Genesis." Ezra cuts her off, staring intently at her. His eyes melted her into puddle, making her go speechless.

"O-Oh." Genesis whispers. She couldn't take her eyes off of him even if she had tried. The bond between them was pulling her towards him, wanting him to touch her.

"Come to me." Ezra says, sitting on the bed. She crawls towards him slowly, her intentions clear with their faces just meters apart. She wanted to kiss him.

"How does your neck feel little mate?" Ezra asks, tilting his head slightly at her. She looked up at him, biting her lips.

"It slightly hurts when I touch it." Genesis answers softly, looking down at her fumbling fingers.

Genesis was shy. She wanted to feel his lips upon hers once more. It was so soft and tantalizing. It only left her wanting more.

Genesis tilted her neck to him as he examined it. His mouth was partly opened as his eyes seemed to roam every detail of the mark he placed on his mate.

"It's nothing serious. The slight pain will go away by the end of the day." Ezra confirms, still holding her jaw.

"O-Okay." Genesis says softly, staring at his beautiful silver eyes. The bond seemed to be working at its highest peak at the moment, lust coming over the two. Genesis wanted him to kiss her, the feeling was driving her mad.

Genesis eyes fluttered closed when his breath began to tickle her neck. It made her body begin to heat up, wanting him to kiss her there.

Ezra leaned in and kissed the star shaped mark, lingering at the spot before biting it teasingly, making her gasp. A zing of pleasure ran through her body, making her weak.

"E-Ezra." Genesis moans shakily. Her hands went to his broad shoulders, holding them for support. He turned her whole body into mush, unable to form proper words.

Genesis almost whimpered when he removed his lips from her neck. She missed his warmth even though he was just a few meters away from her.

"You are free to speak with my mother today. But you must return to do training tomorrow." Ezra whispers, caressing her neck.

"Okay." Genesis replies, smiling at him slightly. He didn't smile back, he just kissed her hand before stepping out of the room.

That's what she noticed about Ezra.

Ezra never smiled. She wanted him to smile, she made it her task to make him smile.

.............

"So that's what they are." Genesis explains. "Krysters."