Twenty Eight

Sending you all a kiss for making it this far ♡.

...............

A staggered groan left the lips of Zidon as he began to regain consciousness.

He was still bleeding from the back of his head, making him extremely light headed. Zidon took whatever strength he had left and arose to his feet, a new found determination burning deep within.

Zidon ran as fast as he could as memories of his mother being beaten and taken away flooded his mind. Tears came to his eyes as he pushed himself to run even faster.

It was as if the tables had turned. Instead of Genesis running through the woods, it was her son, trying to get away from horrid memories.

Zidon had sensed his mother's trouble. It was the very reason why he had awaken from his coma. There was a lot of things he had learnt in his state of mind. If anything, he was glad escaped them.

His mind set had changed, his persona had changed, but, more importantly,

He had changed.

And with that thought, he pushed through the pain and continued to run.

..............

Ezra's wolf soared through the air like a swan ready to hibernate.

His other Lycan servants were by his side as they began to rip, bite and devour both animal and highjackers.

They had succeeded in getting rid of the myth that was 'rogues' and the intrusive creation 'yamoons.'

It was simple. Yamoons were part hyena and part man. They had little to no territory and they had no reason to roam this earth. They only thought of themselves as they killed every and any thing that had meat.

Rogues were a disgrace to the werewolf creatures. It is believed that every werewolf that roamed this earth was to belong somewhere.

Of course, Ezra did not believe this, but his father always did. Perhaps he began to believe this from the understanding that rogues were disrespectful so much as to continue roaming the earth, refusing to join a pack.

There needed to be balance, to make sure that stability of the earth was intact.

The gods and goddesses were pleased at this.

Ezra did not expect any gift from the immortals above, for the moon goddess had shown him just how much she appreciated his existence by gifting him a mate.

On returning to Greece, they continued to kill krysters. It appeared to be more of them than Ezra would have anticipated. Hundreds of thousands began to slowly swarm countries, having no heart but to kill everything that had blood.

'Vampires had more remorse' Ezra thought.

The smell of a dead corpse filled the air like an overcast sky. Ezra didn't wait a minute to spare before charging forward to the krysters that were stalking towards him.

His wolf loved the smell of blood, the screams of many, the cries of cruelty. He loved the smell of victory.

Lycans were believed to kill just about anyone ruthlessly. Of course he couldn't do this because he was the king, but his fellow species acted differently.

He made a mental check to have a meeting with Genesis and the other Lycans to discuss this.

With the final head being snapped with his claw and thrown to the ground, Ezra couldn't help but feel pleased. There was something oftenly satisfying about killing these creatures.