S

Ezra.

Father of all species.

Holy friend to the gods and goddesses.

Son of  King Jeremiah.

Husband of The Starkys Queen.

King of Lycans.

....

A huge beast that was born in the time of horror, to endure every possible trauma in his younger years, and sworn to never speak about them ever to anyone.

A past so grueling that it has left a deep hole in his heart, a scar.

By grace, the moon goddess had mercy upon her handpicked servant and sent him a mate. A mate that was able to heal his heart with little love she had.

But, as always, the dark side didn't want to see The King happy. And so, bestowed a soul bound curse that will always have him in debt to them. And just to top it all off, increased his death sentencing fate.

To protect himself, he has to do what's best for him. What the dark side told him to do...to be.

To be that Lycan. That Lycan that everyone hated such a long time ago. The one that made generations after generations after generations hate the Lycan species.

The Lycan that had no feelings, no mate, no remorse, no mercy, no heart and was only left with a hole. A hole inplaced from centuries of suffering.

Because of that night, and this reality, The King had no choice. He was no longer Ezra.

No.

It was something far worse.

He was, and will always be...

A Lycan.