04 | His Pervy Hangout?

☆☆☆ Chapter 4 ☆☆☆

His Pervy Hangout?

It's officially been two months since the day I arrived here at Daniel's residence (ahem, palace). Teresa kept complaining about all the work she had to do; cleaning, meeting way too many people at once, helping out the cooks in the kitchen, shopping for cleaning supplies with other maids and menservants, yadda yadda, but isn't that much better than what I had to go through? She even befriended two other maids, Sasha and Honey! I haven't socialized at all with anyone else but Teresa and Daniel, with the occasional chat with my parents over the telephone. The best face-to-face 'conversations' I've had so far with other maids and menservants have been nothing but simple forms of eye contact, and even that doesn't work often 'cuz they notice my uniform above all else with eyes that question my contract with the Master. Aside from that, it's just super weird staying beside Daniel; he hugs me all the time and describes in awkward detail how comfortable my melons are. I've come to appreciate every single day off I get, more than I ever have in my life, just 'cuz of how pissed off I am from how nicely the words 'soft' and 'plump' come out of his pink little lips.

On the bright side though, I've successfully talked Daniel out of making me wear the awfully painful and ridiculous five-inch heels by showering him with a sort of kindness that he has surprisingly not caught on to being empty (which brings to question whether he just lets it happen or if he's a special breed of dimwit── and if it's the latter then I can finally understand why the gods have blessed him with the face of Beauty itself). Now that my feet are nice and comfortable in the loafers that all of the other maids wear, I'm working on convincing him to let me wear the sweet Victorian maid dresses as part of my uniform, too. So far, my plan (currently in action) is going pretty smoothly.

"Ane, pour me some more of that rose tea," Daniel ordered. Two of his delicate fingers held the handle of the teacup resting on his desk. "Pour it in. Pour some of your magic in this teacup made for your Master."

Sighing, I poured some more. This was the fifth time he requested more tea, and I doubt he actually liked the stupid tea that I made (I purposely threw in some oregano leaves while brewing it to throw him off but he hasn't commented on the taste yet). I'm sure he's only doing this to try and see my melons more clearly.

How do I know this?, you may be asking yourself. Well, I know this 'cuz his eyes were glued onto them and literally nothing else. Did I want to slap him? Of course I did, but was he worth my energy at this point? No, not at all, especially 'cuz I have to be nice for the sake of the future me that wears something decent instead of a hooker outfit (during her work hours).

When I finished pouring the tea that one last time, he didn't wolf it down as usual. Instead, he just stared at it, swaying it around as he did so. "Ane, today we're going on a very special trip to the outside world── together, so I'll be choosing your outfit today."

What, aside from the hooker uniform? What the hell does he have in mind? Oh god, I don't like how this sounds, not one bit. This spells trouble.

☆☆☆

A masculine maid drove the both of us to a simple pastel green house with flowers of every possible color breathing life into its lawn. Honestly, I thought it was a fairly pleasant sight, but that feeling ceased to exist when I noticed the stone statue of a naked woman posing in the middle of the lawn, for all to see.

I should have known that this was what Daniel considered 'very special.'

Wearing a sleeveless top with bold, glittered words basically shouting to the world that 'I'm a hot babe' doesn't make me any more comfortable in this place. He definitely chose it to poke fun at what I begged for him to not call me, and that pissed me off, too.

"We're here," Daniel whispered in my ear, as if I couldn't connect the dots myself. I still jumped from it, but nodded. His breath on my ear was fairly hot, and not in a bad way (unfortunately).

Don't you dare blush, Ane. It doesn't matter if he can't see it, just don't do it for your own sake.

I felt myself blush and cursed under my breath.

The maid opened the door of the vehicle for us (whose door handle, by the way, was as small and as skinny as a wooden pencil compared to the maid's rough, large hands). Once we got out of the car, Daniel held onto my hand, gently. I know, yes I know, I should've stopped him, but I just couldn't. His hands were soft and easy to lose oneself with── and this is comin' from yours truly, who always does her best to resist him (okay, not always).

We walked to the front door of the green house and Daniel rang the bell. I was kinda nervous, not gonna lie, so I had a good excuse now to let him hold my hand.

After a few moments, a male velvety voice from the other side of the door asked who was outside.

"Amigo, you know who it is!" Daniel replied, a little too excited. The other voice quickly responded, following after Daniel's enthusiasm. Both laughed as if one of them had just made a joke. Maybe they did, and I just couldn't understand it. They must be pretty close or something.

No matter how nice their mood seemed, though, my nerves refused to calm down (and I'm glad they didn't).

Why did Daniel want me to come over to this house with him, and what exactly will we be walking into── a pervert club?