09 | Second-Rate Teresa

☆☆☆ Chapter 9 ☆☆☆

Second-Rate Teresa

There we were, Teresa and I, still awake at 10 o'clock, in my bedroom. She came over as if it were her own less than ten minutes ago, but we didn't talk much. She just sat in a corner and brushed her hair with a devious look in her eyes. When we finally did talk, there was no room for small talk; I had no interest in it with her, and apparently neither did she, 'cuz Teresa's odd grin had Daniel written all over it.

"Yes, this is my chance. This is it. I'll win his heart and we'll stay up all night having se── "

"Whatever Teresa, you and I both know you won't be getting any action tonight. Stop it with your sorry attempts, they're clearly useless."

Daniel is eternally charmed with my beauty. A tart like Teresa won't even make him twitch an eye. Geez, it would just simply be the greatest confidence boost my sister could ever give me if she actually tries to get him tonight and gets no reply (it's a given)! Heck, let me push it a little more: "Even if by some miracle you get him to sleep with you tonight, it's just gonna be the work of seduction. You won't be winning his heart, big sis."

I don't even have to win his heart; it was already mine from the start, and I don't even seek it!

But gross, I can't even imagine Daniel with Teresa anymore, like I used to. Daniel shouldn't stoop so low, he needs to be with someone that matches him. Someone like me maybe, but then again he's no match for me, either. He just needs to be with someone that's somewhat close to me in both appearance and personality (not by blood, nuh-uh not Teresa, she doesn't even look or behave like me anyway).

"You're just jealous, trying to get between us," Teresa said, rolling her eyes. "You just stay here, little sis, while I go get some big girl action okay? I'm going to strike my man's heart to-night!" She skipped her way out of my room, to Daniel's own.

I let her have a thirty-second head start before following behind. I just couldn't keep still when I knew my sister's hopes would be epically butt-fucked by Daniel's simple-minded love-obsession complex with me.

Now that I think 'bout it, I should have said something else 'cuz she probably likes it when people go in through her backdoor.

Anyways, I think I came late, or maybe not. Teresa was showing off her trashy body while talking to him, in detail, 'bout 'fun stuff.' She was slowly lifting up her second-rate nightgown, showing off the most disgusting of scars a neck could have as she flipped her greasy loose hair to the side.

Is she a slut? Actually, why did I even ask? Of course she is!

Wait... I can't insult my sister like that.

Haha! Just kidding, I can.

Although I'm clearly above her in beauty and in every other possible way, she's alright with dirty talk, and who else in this big blue world could match her skills and possibly reciprocate them but Daniel Campbell, the local pervert and 'friendly' neighborhood creep?

Actually, if I compare them, Teresa might just be worse; at one point she even managed to get herself two guys at once, and regularly met up with them 'til she graduated from college. I had to keep it on the low from our parents 'cuz she had blackmailed me during that time, but it just shows that she isn't exactly a loyal person. Daniel, though, he's just a guy that probably can't get laid, even with his looks, 'cuz he's just too charged and overwhelming── enough to stalk and dedicate himself to yours truly, the greatest individual in the world.

Daniel shouldn't involve himself with someone as low as Teresa. He might get the cooties, or get screwed over 'cuz of her whore-ass.

I thought Daniel wouldn't even twitch an eye, but from the looks of it, I could see one of Daniel's brows lift up with excitement. Incredulous. Disgusting. I just couldn't stand it! How the heck can he be so dedicated to me (to the point where I suspect he worships me, and his own friend has said so himself) and still look at my sister like that? No! Just... no! He must be seriously desperate, that must be the reason. It has to.

I stomped my way inside, making sure that my presence was felt as much as that of an elephant's.

"H-Hey!" I yapped, just in case their bonehead selves failed to see me come in.

Daniel looked up and both of his eyebrows flew high above the sky like rockets. I knew exactly why, too. There I was, wearing my one and only laced panties (no matching bra, just a plain old bra but enough to make Daniel go mad). I know I usually wouldn't dare to expose myself like this, but the situation was just so dire! I simply could not let Teresa get her hands on Daniel.

He could do so much better, and I have no choice but to show him that.