23 | The Fit

☆☆☆ Chapter 23 ☆☆☆

The Fit

*Ane's Point of View (POV)*

I was really pissed off. Here I thought Daniel wouldn't come back so quickly from wherever he went by the time I woke up, but no, of course I was wrong! He found me scrubbing a stubborn stain while cursing it out under my breath. It took me a little while to notice he was there though 'cuz he was so quiet, eyeing me, but when I did notice him, his face glowed with a warm smile that I couldn't deny had something off 'bout it. It didn't stop him from grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into to his chest, though.

"I love my sweaty, dirty princess," he purred. These moments── I somewhat hate to admit── no longer disgust me. Instead, they're... hot. I no longer mind when his pervy self comes out to play, and I don't know when it started happening, or if that was always the case and I just never wanted to admit it, but it is what it is. Wrapping myself around him, I allowed my heart to skip several beats. "I have something for you, and I want you to wear it all the time when my family comes."

"Okay?" I responded, tilting my head a bit.

He looked at me for a moment before finding the guts to tell me whatever he was going to say. "Before I give it to you, take a shower. You... you're so sweaty and it just really turns me on. Believe me, you don't want to know how hard I am getti── uh, I am... trying to control myself." What? Is he trying to burn me alive with his dirty talk? I just looked away and nodded, hoping it would calm me down.

At least now I know another one of his many kinks (and one of 'em includes my heavy breathing... but why── what's so exciting 'bout it?!).

☆☆☆

Why do I have to wear whatever he has for me around his family?

Is he trying to flex to his family that he showers me with gifts or something? If that's the case, what can it possibly be, then? Is it another dress? Earrings? A car── whoa, hold up Ane, he said wear not drive, and I don't even know how to drive anyway (I was too busy being a shut-in)! What about a necklace? Or... perhaps a ring?

Is... is he proposing to me?

Haha, nope, no way! That would just be silly.

I allowed my body to be kissed by the piping hot water spraying out of the nozzle.

I can't believe it. Is he really going to propose? He's not that crazy, right? Well, actually, he might just be. He did follow me around for years, after all. No matter how long we'll be together, he has known me for a much longer time than I have known him. At least he isn't the type of creep who's more than willing to hurt someone to get what he wants.

Scrubbing my neck with a soapy sponge, I couldn't help but imagine Daniel's presence in that small shower. Is he the type to watch their object of desire── or rather, subject of desire, take a shower? Would he lose himself when sneaking a peek into the window of my bedroom? How about when I dress up? As I sleep, does he watch over me, and maybe dare to poke or caress my cheeks? When I'm not in my room, would he tiptoe his way into it and... sniff my panties? Right at that moment, my mind fell into a seemingly endless loop of Daniel passionately having his way with my neck, and I lost the little bit I had of morality. I felt heat rushing down to my nether regions, but I couldn't really wrap my head around it. What was I supposed to do with that feeling?

I felt myself sigh, wondering if one day I'll die from whatever it is that the Daniel Fever makes me experience, or if I am bound to hurt Daniel himself from it. He's such a great guy, I don't care what some people in our neighborhood think.