CHAPTER THREE

My loud alarm clock that I had set last night starts to blare

I groan, searching for it with my hand and switching it off.

I peel my eyes open, dreading today.

Tonight was Tina's party that Steve had demanded I go to.

I still hadn't found an outfit and was about to just decide to go trick-or-treating with Dustin and his friends.

I decided on wearing a black hoodie and overalls.

I brush my teeth, comb and straighten my hair, etc.

I slip on a random pair of yellow high top vans from my closet before grabbing my backpack and making my way to the kitchen. As I walk out I see My Aunt taking pictures of Dustin in his Ghostbusters costume.

In my opinion he looked freaking adorable all dressed up.

I smile at My Aunt as she takes pictures of him, both of them laughing and smiling.

I walk to the fridge, grabbing an apple and biting into it as I continue to watch My Aunt flash the camera at Dustin.

After about a dozen more pictures My Aunt calls me over to hop into the picture.

I walk over, throwing the apple core into the trash can.

Both me and Dustin smile. After she takes a few pictures he holds up his weird thing that holds the ghosts inside.

|

After what feels like a billion pictures Me and Dustin both escape My Aunt.

We run out the door, laughing.

Dustin hops on his bike and waves to me, singing the ghostbusters theme song and riding down the street.

"Bye Stantz!" I yell after him, giggling.

|

I soon arrive to the highschool, making my way inside and too the Library.

Last night Nancy had called me and told me she wanted to study this morning with Me and Steve. I accepted, wanting to catch up with the work I had missed since I came a few months after school started.

I push open the door, finding Nancy and Steve sitting at a table, writing away.

I sit down across from Steve, immediately pulling out my folders.

Steve and Nancy look up from their papers.

Nancy gives me a small smile, that I return, before getting up and going to sharpen her pencil.

I dig around in my bag for a second before looking up at Steve who is already watching me with an eyebrow raised.

"Do you happen to have an extra pencil?" I ask, giving him a nervous smile.