CHAPTER FOUR

Steve comes running down the stairs, looking like he's about to cry

I frown as he passes by me, "Steve-" I say, reaching out to him.

He rips his arm away, not even sparing me a glance, before walking out of the house.

I run a hand through my hair, giving Billy a fake smile once he turns to me after glaring Steve down.

|

I watch as Jonathan comes down with Nancy, helping her walk outside.

I didn't even know Jonathan was here!

I take the last sip of my drink, leaning my elbow on the coffee table with my head resting on my hand, while i'm sat on the floor, across from Billy.

"Can you get me a drink?" I ask, smiling innocently and handing the cup out to Billy.

He chuckles, "Don't you think you've had enough?"

"Are you the fun police now?" I joke, cocking a eyebrow.

He rolls his eyes, "No. I just think you've had enough."

I pick my head up, leaning over the table towards Billy, "I want another drink." I demand.

Billy grumbles before getting off the ground, walking to the punch bowl.

Someone sits down next to me. I look over to see Karate Kid.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing sitting here alone?" He asks, smirking cockily.

"Waiting for someone." I respond, "Whats a cheese puff like you doing here talking to me?"

He laughs, putting his hand on my cheek.

I scrunch up my nose. "Um.."

He leans in,

"Ew, get away from me!" I shout, pulling my head back.

"You know you want it." He smirks, leaning closer again. But suddenly, he gets pulled back.

"What're you doing?" Billy asks, punch in one hand, Karate Kid's shirt in another.

He looks up at Billy, "What do you mean? Making a move."

Billy let's go of his shirt roughly, "Yeah, well it doesn't look like she wants it."

Karate Kid furrows his eyebrows, standing up, "Whats up with you?"

"Nothing. Just get out of here Tommy."

Tommy takes one last glance at me before walking away, getting consumed in the crowd of people.

I stand up, stumbling a bit.

Billy hands me the cup of alcohol, "Got your drink."

I curtsy jokingly before chugging the drink, instantly feeling dizzy.