Chapter Twenty: Annika

11th Grade

"Shit!" I scream.

"What's wrong?!" Jamie comes running, helping me out of the water.

My legs shake as I get out. I've never felt so much pain in my life. A burning that felt like hellfire torches my inner thighs. I look down and see the angry red welts that decorate my legs.

"What's going on?!" Si and Monica exclaim as they meet us on the shoreline.

"I need you to pee on it!" I say to Jamie.

"Hell no. That's gross!"

"That's what you do for jellyfish stings, Jamie!" Monica yells. "I'll keep watch, you" she points to Jamie, "whip it out." She turns around to look out, but no one ever comes to this beach, we are alone.

"Come on, man, just do it," Si says, now holding me up and covering my eyes. Jamie's dick is the last thing I ever want to see, ever.

After what felt like ten minutes and no brother pee hitting my legs, he yells, "I can't! I can't do it."

"Now is not the time for stage fright, piss on Nikki already!"

"I just went in the ocean..."

"That's disgusting!" I yell. I start to feel lightheaded. This fire needs to be put out. Now!

"More disgusting than me peeing on you?!"

"Move! I'll do it." Jamie takes his place, holding me up by my armpit and covering my eyes.

"Now!" I yelp.

I feel warm streams of liquid strategically hit the front of my thighs and running down my legs.

"Aaaaa," I moan as the pain instantly melts away. Jamie spins me around. I now am wide-eyed staring into the ocean as Si now gets the back of my legs.

My breathing regulates. Monica hands me a water bottle. "Better?" I nod, chugging it all down in seconds. "I'm calling it." She exclaims. "We are getting food. Boys pack up."

We walk over to the showers so I could rinse off Si's pee. "Ugh." My legs don't hurt, but the welts are still here. I don't know how long these are going to last.

"I have some cream that will help that. I'll have Silas drop it by when we get home."

"Thanks. I can't believe Si peed all over me."

"I would have, but that would be a lot more awkward." True that.

I wrap the towel around my legs and get in the passenger seat. Si and Jamie climb in behind me.

"You're welcome," Si whispers into my right ear. I turn my head to look at him.

"Thanks for not having stage fright."