Chapter Twenty-Three: Silas

My beautiful Annika comes and sits on my lap. "Hello, Gorgeous," I say to her. I love this girl so much, and I smile like an idiot every time I see her, but I don't care. I'm the happiest son of a bitch there is.

I tickle her waist, and she flails against me. Damnit. I'm still turned the hell on from earlier, and her ass wiggling against me makes me hard in seconds.

She goes to stand, but I pull her back down. She looks at my wide-eyed, realizing why I need her on my lap. That is the last thing I need her parents to see.

She gives me a devilish grin as she wiggles a little more.

I clamp my hands on her hips, stopping her. "No orgasms for a week if you don't stop that," I whisper in her ear as she burst into laughter.

The boat roars as Jonas heads back to the marina. No one can hear us talking. "Like you can last that long... You'll cut me off before we have sex?"

"Not true. I have fucked your brains out plenty of times." Her eyes narrow at me.

"You know what I mean." I kiss her temple, and she rests her head on my shoulder. "At least this time it won't hurt."

"I'll be gentle the first time, but I make no promises after that."

"If I don't want you to be gentle?" Fucking hell, this woman will be the death of me.

________________

She falls asleep as I drive home. I steal glances of her as I drive.

I decide to carry her to bed instead of waking her up, but as I go up the stairs, she stirs away. "Let's wash the ocean off us." She says against my neck.

"Wanna join me in the shower?"

"Is that why we have two heads in there?" I nod, still holding her in my arms, not wanting to let her go. I put her down in the bathroom. We both get into the shower once it's warmed up still in our swimsuits.

She reaches behind her head, undoing the ties, and her top falls to the ground. She reaches for my trunks, staring into my eyes as they fall.

She steps back, looking at me. Re-learning my body.

We wash each other. It's hot but not sexual. This simple act bonding us together. I pull her bottoms down, and she kicks them off.

I massage her scalp with shampoo as she washes my chest and stomach. A clump of bubbles land in her left eye. "Oww."

"Sorry!" I'm quick to rub it out. She dips her head back into the water, rinsing out her hair and eyes. "Your eyes all red," I can't help but says laughing. Of course, the first time she sees me naked, she gets soap in her eyes.

"It's just really clean now. Tell me about when you propose to me." She says as she rubs the loofah around my back. I turn around and kiss her ring. She, in turn, does the same to mine.

"That is one of my favorite stories of us," I tell her the story as we finish washing each other's bodies clean.

~~~~~
Junior Year

She is waiting, standing outside the business building when I get out of class. I drop my bag when she spots me, running for me, jumping into my arms. She wraps her legs around my hips. "I missed you so much," I say, not letting her go.

"I love you so much, Silas." She nearly chokes me with her grip around my neck. I don't give a damn. I would die happy. "God, I missed you."