01 ~ Unknown place, unknown man

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

This fanfiction consists of:

Swearing
Violence, lots of violence
Sensitive topic(s)
_________________________________

Simon's p.o.v.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, looking around.

Where am I?

I sat up, and just then somebody unlocked the door. It was a dark skinned guy, walking in with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Good morning" He said and chuckled.

"W-who are you?" I stood up and walked a few steps away when he walked towards me.

"I'm JJ."

"W-why are you telling me your name?"

"You'll be staying here for the rest of your life, so it doesn't matter if I tell you my name or not." He chuckled.

A chuckle that sent shivers down my spine.

He began walking towards me again, and I walked backwards until I bumped into the wall.

Then he somehow quickly appeared in front of me, and trapped me with his arms.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said with a smirk.

I didn't say anything, just looked at him in fear.

"Cat got your tongue?" He laughed quietly and ran his thumb over my bottom lip. I was frozen in fear and couldn't move a single muscle.

Who is this guy?

And what does he want with me?

"I guess it did get your tounge." He leaned in really close to my face, and I pushed him away.

"D-don't!" He walked towards me again and I looked around.

There's a door leading somewhere...

It doesn't matter where it leads, as long as I get away from this guy!

I ran into the room that the door opened to, and saw that it was a bathroom.

I quickly locked the door, hoping he wouldn't be able to somehow come in.

Let's hope he isn't strong enough to knock down the door...

Judging by those muscles, he probably is strong enough...

"Oh so you're trying to run from me now too?" He said, his voice nearing the bathroom door.

The door unlocked and he opened it.

"Did you really think you could run away from me?" He said in a threatening tone. I tear up, and begin to tremble.

He walked towards me with a scary grin on his face, making me back up against the wall.

What do I do??

I'm stuck here now, what if I can't escape?

I have to escape, no matter what it takes!

But I can't piss him off, who knows what he'll do to me...

_____________________________

A/N: The first chapter of my new fanfiction is here, what do you think? ☺️