21 ~ Feelings fuck you over

We pull away form the hug, panting heavily.

Both of us were grinning widely, soon pulling eachother in for another kiss.

This time, it was much softer and gentle.

A loud cough echos through the room, making us widen our eyes. We both don't dare to look at whoever coughed to get our attention.

My bets are on JJ, he always ruins  everything.

And I mean everything.

We both turn our heads towards the person, and I widen my eyes in shock.

It's the beard guy!

"What the actual fuck are you guys doing?!" He yelled, startling us both.

"W-We- I-" Harry stuttered.

He was most likely feeling just as embarrassed as I was.

But I felt more scared than embarrassed.

What was he gonna do?

"You what? Made out with JJ's-" He started, but was abruptly interrupted.

"He isn't JJ's!" Harry said angrily, wrapping his arm around my waist protectively. "He's mine."

"What makes you think that?" Beard guy raised his eyebrow.

"I was his boyfriend, and I am his boyfriend again! So that gives JJ no right to claim him." Harry said, grinning mischievously.

"That doesn't change anything, you know what JJ is like." The other man sourly said.

"Josh! Do you have no feelings or what?!" Harry said, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Feelings will fuck everything up, like they did with you." Beard guy- No, Josh, replied.

"What do you mean?" He asked, fear evident in his voice.

"They make you soft, and soft is like being weak. It won't do you anything, they'll just fuck you over."

For once, Harry didn't have an argument.

There was a silence.

I was quiet throughout the argument because I didn't know what to say.

My eyes were wide through it all, and I also didn't really have anything to say.

So I kept my mouth shut.

Just so I wouldn't get into trouble, and get Harry onto trouble.

"That's what I thought." Josh said, calmer than how he had talked earlier. "Look, Harry..." He paused, and sighed. "I'm only doing this to protect you.."

"Protect me from what? Being with someone I love?" Harry asked, angrily.

He teared up, and one ran down his cheek.

"From JJ..." He whispered quietly, most likely afraid that JJ would hear him.

They're scared of JJ?

...

I'm not questioning it, though.

He's insane, somebody who needs help.

But what can I do?

Nothing. I can do nothing.

"W-Why haven't you guys escaped him? You could do it..." I quietly mumble, afraid of their reactions. Especially Josh's reaction.

He shook his head, disagreeing.

"He'll kill us." Josh whispered, looking at us both.

"And we can't leave our bestfriend." Harry adds, Josh nodding in agreement.

I looked between them in disbelief.

Their bestfriend is a psychopath, a person who has probably killed tons of people before.

And they still call him their bestfriend.

They're also scared off him.

It doesn't make sense....

"You can't leave your bestfriend? Were you guys planning on leaving me?" A deep voice spoke up from behind Josh, revealing himself.

JJ.