20 ~ Us

I opened my eyes, and was gonna rub them-

But my wrists were stuck. I was confused, so I look down at them and realise that I'm tied up.

Oh yeah, that's right

I sighed and then hear the door unlock, I widened my eyes and looked at it in fear.

"Hey, it's just me..." The all to familiar voice says, and I look up. 

"H-Harry..." I accidentally say out loud, immediately regretting it.

He walked over to me and made eyecontact with me, I only looked down to avoid his eyes.

"Did JJ do this?" I silently nod.

He looks the rope on my wrists, and looks at me sadly.

"I can't go against what JJ does, I'm sorry... I'm scared of what he might do to me..."

Again.

He cares about and for JJ more than me.

"What about me?" I didn't mean to ask, but I did.

It's not like I'm jealous, Harry's just the only one here I know properly and need on my side...

"I wish I could help you, but you know what JJ is like- Or you should know, judging by..." He stopped up, looking at the bandages on my wrists.

"I know."

Maybe too well.

He sighed, touching the bandage lightly. "Does this hurt?" I shook my head, and he lightly pressed his thumb on it.

I made a pained expression, and he quickly stopped. "Sorr-"

"It's fine." I quickly say, looking away from him. "I need to talk to you, and since you're here now.. We may as well talk." I looked back at him.

He nodded, waiting for me to continue.

"I wanted to talk about us, and how things are." He widened his eyes, guilt quickly flashing all over his face.

"W-what about us?" He whispered, focused so intently on me that it made me feel a little flustered.

"I thought about it for a while, and..." I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine.

"I want you back." I quietly, and carefully said.

"Do you?!" He said, sounding excited. I nod, but he looks down sadly.

"Weren't you mad at me?"

"I was, but I forgive you... I was mad at you, but I didn't realize how much I missed you..." I mumble.

"I understand why you would be." Harry chuckled slightly, and I smiled a little.

"Can we start over?" He asked, looking at me hopefully. "And just... Forget about all of this?"

I nod eagerly, just wanting to hold him in my arms as soon as possible. And kiss him.

He untied my wrists, completely forgetting about JJ.

I'm about to make a comment about it, but he crashes his lips onto mine. I widen my eyes but kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist, and smiles into the kiss.

Here we are, kissing as if it's our last.

But I didn't mind it, not at all.

Maybe we did go back to the old days.

_______________________________

A/N: What did you think about this chapter? Do you like how it ended up?

I decided to post one hour later on the weekends, so that's why I didn't port an hour ago.

I hope you guys don't mind 🥰