24 ~ You're in danger

"Too bad, too sad." He said and pouted sarcastically.

Asshole.

I glared at him and watched as he chuckled, probably thinking I look weak where I sit.

And he did, because he told me.

"You look so pathetic and weak, Si." He smirked mischievously.

Well if I have to, I'll use my strength.

At least I'm not like you, who my strength on stupid things.

I wouldn't be surprised if you got arrested, or maybe even got help from a mental hospital. Who knows?

I don't, that's for sure.

"I'd land a punch on that smirking face if I could, don't test me." I said in a deep voice, but JJ just laughed.

Laughed and laughed, until he stopped to catch his breath.

"Was that-" JJ paused, and let out a shaky laugh. "Your best attempt at being scary?" He continued laughing.

I looked down, tears welling up in my eyes.

But they weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of anger.

Because I can't do anything, I'm sitting here all hopeless and weak.

Like an idiot, being laughed at.

Laughter, laughter and even more laughter. It's all I'm hearing, it's ringing through my head.

Echoing through the small room that I'm trapped in.

Suffocating me, and making me lose even more hope of escaping.

Eventually it died down, and there was silence.

"What even happened to Harry?" I questioned myself, but I'm pretty sure I mumbled it out and JJ heard it.

"He's gone, I took care of him." JJ said calmly, grinning.

"W-What do you mean?!" I yelled, fearing the worst.

JJ could've done anything to him. Anything.

"You should already know what I mean." He smirked, and I began panicking.

I began feeling dizzy, and looked at him with wide eyes.

No... He couldn't have...

He couldn't have done that, there's just no way! They're friends after all!

Who would kill their friends?!

"Please don't say you-"

"Oh yes, I did."

"He's your friend, for fucks sake!" I yelled loudly, tears appearing in my eyes.

"Yeah? And?" JJ said calmly, shrugging.

I just looked at him, the hate and anger clear in my eyes.

"You're so twisted and disgusting! How could you kill your own friend?! What the hell is wrong with you!"

"He was in the way, I needed him gone..." He said, walking closer. "And now I can finally have you all to myself." His maniac like laughter echoed through the room, the only thing that was heard.

"Get away from me! You're stupid to even think I'll submit myself to you, I would never!"

"Oh?" He said, grabbing my chin and grabbed a knife.

Oh fuck...

JJ had the knife against my throat, making me gulp nervously.

I tried my hardest not to touch it, but the knife cut my throat a little bit.

Just a tiny bit.

"Simon, Simon, Simon.. When will you learn?" I looked up at him. "You're just putting yourself into trouble just by not listening to me! Like just now!" He pointed at the blood, dripping from my throat.

I looked down, watching as the blood dripped onto my clothes and on the floor.

JJ leaned closer, and so did the knife.

But before he could to anything to me, we both heard loud sounds coming from outside.

Sirens. That's what we heard the next second.

The sound of really loud sirens, getting louder and louder by each passing second.

There were multiple sirens, ringing loudly.

Getting closer and closer to us.

And they were giving me hope.

And at that moment, I was sure that I was gonna be saved.