11 ~ Clueless

"Thanks." I say with a smile, and Tobi smiles back.

"Is there anything you wanna know?"

"What did my dad do?!" I ask desperately, not intending to, but I do.

I need to know what my dad did!

"Your dad? Did he do anything?" He asks, cluelessly.

"To JJ!" I say, even more desperate than ever.

"Oh!" Tobi says, and I look at him hopeful.

"JJ has been acting really weird these past few weeks... But he never told us why." I sigh in frustration, knowing I won't find out anytime soon.

"What is it?" Tobi asks after seeing how I reacted.

"My dad.. He did something, but JJ won't tell me what... I was hoping you would know, but you don't." I sighed in defeat, and put my head on my palms.

"Oh... I can try to find out?" He says with a smile and I shake my head.

He frowns, probably confused as to why I'm shaking my head.

"If that psychopath won't tell me, then he probably won't tell you either..."

"I'm his bestfriend, he-"

"If he was smart, he wouldn't tell you."

"Why not?"

"Because he would know that you're up to something, he didn't tell you about my dad- Then he probably didn't tell you about me, wouldn't he get confused as to why you suddenly know about me?"

"He would get confused..."

"Exactly. I have to find out on my own, no matter how harsh the truth is!" I say, braver than what I actually am.

Truth be told, I'm a pussy.

But I have to find out the truth!

I have to find out what my dad did to make JJ so angry!

"Okay, just don't get yourself hurt." He smiled, and unlocked his phone.

He checked the time, widening his eyes.

"Shit! I have to go!" He said as he got up, heading for the door. "See you later!"

Before I get to say anything, he quickly leaves.

I sigh, and lay down on the bed.

I guess I have a new friend... My only friend through all of this...

I look at the ceiling, not thinking of anything in particular, when the door bursts open.

JJ walks in, looking.. Really really angry..

Before I get to do anything, he grabs my shoulders harshly and pins me on the bed.

I groan as he sits on top on me, punching me without even telling me what I did wrong.

"You little shit!" He says as he punches me more, then he grabs my hair.

"JJ, p-please stop-" He harshly puts me down on a chair.

"W-what are y-" He puts duct tape on my mouth, and ties me to the chair, again.

Just as he was gonna punch me again, his phone rings.

He groans out of frustration, walking over to the phone and picks it up.

He smirks when he sees the number, and looks up at me.

"Guess who it is."

"I-I don't know..."

"It's your dad."