22 ~ Like they did wih him

Out of nowhere, and so suddenly, JJ walked into the room.

Shit! Josh had forgot to close the door!

The others probably heard their conversation as well!

But it's the worst that JJ heard it, he was the one they were talking about after all.

Simon was a panicking mess, not knowing what to say or do. It seems as if Harry was in the same state. But Josh... Had a smirk plastered on his face.

Is he gonna rat us out?

It wasn't like we were friends all friends Josh probably hates my guts-

Probably? He definitely does.

"Answer me!" JJ yelled, startling us all.

"JJ, Simon and Harry are together-" Josh started but was interrupted.

"I know that, I heard the whole conversation." He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms on his chest.

There were a few seconds of silence as JJ gave all three of us scary glares that sent shivers down my spine.

"Harry. We need to talk." JJ said, walking out of the room. It looked like Harry knew it wasn't a question, that it was a command, so he followed JJ.

Leaving me all alone with Josh.

But not for long, because he ends up leaving without a word.

And I sit there, all alone.

_______________________________

3rd person p.o.v.

Once Harry and JJ were back upstairs, JJ harshly grabbed Harry's wrist and began pulling him in the direction of his bedroom.

"JJ, what the hell are you doing?!" Harry yelled/asked, but JJ didn't reply.

"Answer m-"

"I'll answer you if I feel like it." JJ rolled his eyes, and pushed Harry into his room.

Harry stumbled, but didn't fall. As he gained his balance, he looked at JJ with fore in his eyes.

All of the sidemen knew what Garry was like hen he was angry, and it wasnt pretty.

At all.

"JJ, what do you have against me and Simon?! Why can't you just leave us alone, and be happy for us?!" He yelled into JJ's face, obviously angry but there was sadness in his voice.

Not like JJ cared.

He never cared.

He never asked for friends, the sidemen. They just became friends, somehow.

But that doesn't mean JJ should give in to them, he would never do that.

Only idiots would.

And he's clearly not one.

He doesn't understand why they're still here when they can send him to jail.

But they haven't.

"He's mine, that's why I can't leave you guys alone." JJ said, a wide smirk appearing on his face.

"You can't just claim him as if he's your property! He doesn't even want you, he wants me!" Harry yelled, not realizing the effect he had on the other male.

"Watch me do it."

_______________________________

A/N: Weeell, guess who just ran out of drafts?

Me, whoops! 😅😂

Since I dont have any more drafts, I'll post like I post on the weekends- 

Buuuut if I have them ready earlier, I'll just post them like I usually did 🥰

Sorry for posting late, I tried to post at lunch but when I came home it said I didn't post it 😔 But it's here now! 🤪

Also thank you for reading and supporting this fanfiction, it really means a lot 🥰 I hope your enjoying it, and I hope you'll enjoy the rest of it!