15 ~ Someone to trust

He pulled away, looking at me with a smile.

"It's okay, don't cry." He said and wiped away my tears gently. "Do you wanna eat now? You must be starving."

My stomach rumbled in agreement, and we break into laughter.

"I'll take it as a yes." He chuckled, and handed the plate over to me.

"Thanks Tobi, you're so nice to me..." I say in a small, soft voice. "Anything for a mate."

"M-mate?" I quietly questioned, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah! We're mates, aren't we?" Tobi smiled again, making me automatically smile back.

"I guess so." I chuckled quietly.

Without dwelling on Tobi's words any longer, I wiped away my tears and took a bite of the food on the plate.

As I enjoyed the my breakfast, I nodded and looked at Tobi with wide eyes. 

"Wow, this... Mmm... Tastes good!" I mumble with food in my mouth, and swallow it.

"I'm glad you think so, I made it myself!" He said, and smiled.

"Is that what you went to do when we met?" He shook his head, but then went quiet for a moment.

"Or well yeah, but I had to do something for Vikk."

Vikk!

"You and Vikk are so alike!" I say, grinning.

"Yeah, I guess so." He chuckled. "We think the same things, basically, and none of us want to hurt you." He smiled at me.

"Thank you guys, really! At least I know I have someone." I say smiling warmly at him.

"Always! Does that mean you trust me?" Tobi asked, looking at me expectantly.

"Of course! Now that I trust you for sure, I want to tell you something..." I mumble, looking down. Tobi looks at me quietly, waiting for me to continue.

"I know somebody from here..." I quietly mumble, seeing Harry's face pop up into my mind.

"You do?" Tobi asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Y-yeah... H-harry, he and I-" I accidentally stutter, feeling tears well up in my eyes.

"Harry? Is he the one you know from before?" I nod, fiddling with my fingers as I recall our memories.

"Oh..."

"He... Me and him, we've known eachother- Since we were young. W-we were close friends, until he moved." I clenched my fist, remembering how he left me to hurt.

"I understand... Are you on bad-terms?" I nod.

"Harry and I hung out a lot, always hanging out with eachother after school. You know, being normal guys and bestfriends."

Normal guys and bestfriends.

That's a lie.

"Did anything else happen except for him moving?" I muster up the courage to tell him about it.

Should I? Should I not?

I took a deep breath, and looked him straight in the eyes.

"I-I'm gay, and," Tobi widened his eyes, but smiled, reassuring and encouraging me by nodding and I continue.

"Me and Harry... We weren't just bestfriends."

"T-then what were-"

"We dated each other before."