12 ~ Is it a deal?

I widened my eyes as I heard my dad speak, because he put on the speaker.

JJ was quiet, waiting for my dad to speak. Then my dad spoke.

"I got the money! Let go of my son already!" He desperately said, and I tried to tell him I'm here but it came out as

"MMM MMMMM" JJ quickly covered my mouth and whispered into my ear.

"You better shut up, or I might even go as far as killing your dad." He smirked as he watched me shaking and tearing up.

I stayed quiet, obeying him.

"Good, but since your son is a pain in the ass," He paused and looked at me, laughing quietly. "I'm gonna have to make you pay extra."

"How much? Isn't 95 pound enough?!"

"No. Get me 952 pound. If I don't get it by the end of the week," He leaned closer to the phone and whispered.

"I'll kill your son, and an extra is that I'll show you it while it happens." He said and laughed like a maniac.

"No!" My dad yelled from the other side of the phone. "I'll get you the money, just please don't kill him!"

"Okay, I won't kill him- Yet " I was expecting to hear my dad desperately yell, but instead he hung up, and JJ stopped covering my mouth.

So he's not gonna say anything to that?

Why can't he just come here and get me?

It'll be easier for the both of us!

It's probably only me, JJ and his friends- But that's not so many people!

Does he not care for me enough to come and save me?

"I guess your dad doesn't care for you then!" He said and chuckled.

"What do you mean?! My dad loves me!"

"We'll see if he really loves you. If he gets the money, then he does- But if he doesn't... Then he doesnt love you. In this case, his effort is worthless. Whether or not he tried his best, it's up to him to decide if you're gonna live or die."

What the fuck is this guy going on about?!

My dad will save me-

Right?

He won't leave his son here, in the hands of a maniac, to die!

He loves me to death, just like I do...

Sure, he may not have been with me throughout my life- But he's my dad..

Dad's don't leave their child/children to die.

"He's gonna come and save me, just wait and see!" I said determined, looking at him with a stern look on my face.

Totally the opposite of what I'm feeling..

I'm scared, really scared.

"And if he doesn't?" He asked and raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms.

Then I'm fucked

"Then I'll escape on my own!" JJ lowered his head and leaned closer to my head.

Looking at me with cold, scary eyes.

"Will you be able to? I mean, you're gonna have to go past me." He smirked, and tilted his head.

He leaned away from me and flexed his arm muscles, reminding me that if anything, he's the strongest one of us.

"Muscles don't matter, wisdom does! Something your huge forehead doesn't have!" I smirked, and JJ rolled his eyes.

"Fuck off, my forehead is pretty as it is! Also good luck with using wisdom to escape!" I rolled my eyes.

He kissed my cheek and winked.

I gave him a disgusted look and he chuckled, leaving the room.