02 ~ Trapped

"I-I-"

"You're not gonna be able to run away from me, so what's the point?" He unlocked the door, and walked towards me.

Shit

I'm stuck!

I began shaking, putting my arms in front of me as defense.

But he pushed them away and pinned them against the wall, looking at me mischievously.

I don't like the look in his eyes....

He scanned my body, licking his lips and then looked back into my scared eyes.

"I'm gonna have so much fun with you." He smirked, and leaned in to kiss me.

I quickly pushed him away and teared up.

"P-please d-don't-"

"Oh, so you're a pussy?" He rolled his eyes. "It doesn't matter if I kiss you now, I'm gonna do it either way so I don't get why you're being so dramatic about it."

He doesn't know that it's my first kiss

That's why I don't want him to kiss me.

I want to have my first kiss with someone I love, someone that I trust- Not this dangerous man in front of me...

I let a tear escape my eye and look down, avoiding his gaze.

He quickly lifted my chin up, looking at me with cold eyes.

"How are you supposed to defend yourself when you're so weak? Huh?!" I look at him silently with teary eyes.

Why does he have to be so mean to me?

What have I done to him?

And why can't I remember anything of the night before this?

He traced his finger on my cheek to my jaw, to my neck and down to my collarbone as I stood there, frozen in fear.

"Oh come on, don't be so boring! Say something, scream, cry, plead-" I don't care, just don't stand still!"

"P-please just leave me alone... I-I don't know what I've done to you, j-just l-let me go home..." I said, letting out a sob.

"Stop being so dramatic it's just one kiss." He chuckled and smirks. "It's not like you'll be able to do anything with it anyways, may as well enjoy it as much as you can." His smirk widened and he leaned closer to my ear.

Then he whispered in a husky voice:

"Because I know I will."