25 ~ Unbelievable day

JJ began panicking, walking around in circles.

"We've never had police visi¹t us before..." He mumbled to himself in distress. "What do I do?!"

I gulped nervously, afraid to anger or stress out the male in front of me, just by speaking.

So I remained silent.

JJ turned his head towards me, looking at me angrily.

Oh no...

He walked over to me, and untied my wrists and ankles. While he did so, I looked at him with wide, confused eyes.

But his expression stayed on his face, not reacting at all.

That is, until he spoke up.

"I need you to cooperate, act like we're friends and I haven't done you any bad."

"And why would I do that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. 

I could clearly see that I agitated the younger male, as he looked like he could punch my face.

"Do you want me to kill your dad maybe?!" He threatened, and I looked down.

"Fine, I'll cooperate..."

JJ grinned and pulled me up, making me stumble a little. When I gained balance, he looked around the room.

"Shit..." He muttered under his breath, and began panicking.

He quickly got a bucket of water, and some type of cloth.

"Help me clean this room!" JJ said in distress, throwing me the cloth. He got himself another one, and began to frantically clean away the blood.

I sighed, and did the same.

I didn't want to piss him off anymore, he could do anything. I was sure that I would get help anyways, so I wasn't worrying much.

But it didn't help me feel any better.

I was still scared, was I supposed to just go along with it?!

When they were done cleaning  the room and had just had opened the red door, they heard a loud 'Ding dong' echo through the house.

JJ was freaking the literal fuck out, and freaked out even more not knowing why the police was there.

The two males walked to the hallways, being met with the rest of the sidemen.

Everybody had a frown on their faces.

But...

Simon noticed that Harry wasn't there.

And he began freaking out, again.

The police men stood in the hallway, all wearing serious expressions on their faces.

"We have been reported of somebody getting killed here, and would like to look around. If that's alright with you guys?" The police men eyed them suspiciously.

And that's when Simon noticed that he, Vikk and Tobi were all hurt.

But the rest, were just fine. 

Allowing the police to walk around, the police men look around everywhere. Under beds, in cabinets. In the basement, looking closely.

Simon looked at the others, noticing some fidgeting with their fingers or looking blankly ahead.

When they were finished, the previous police officer that had talked to them, spoke up.

"It appears to be no bodies here." The officer said, smiling apologetically. "We'll be on our wa-"

"Wait!" I heard Harry's voice and immediately turned around.

Simon noticed his appearance, really  different from the last time he saw him.
Black eye, bruises on his arms, tired and sad smile.

"Did JJ do that to him?" Was Simon's first thought after seeing Harry.

"Yes?" The police asked, impatient. "We're running low on time, so we need you to hurry up."

"Uhh..." Harry started, looking at me for a second before looking at JJ after.

"My friend needs help, serious help.." He mumbled sadly.

Everybody widened their eyes, already  knowing who he means.

JJ, of course.

"Who is that friend?" JJ shifted uncomfortably, looking down.

"Him..." Harry said, pointing at JJ and looked at him with a sad smile.

"Ha-"

"Why? What kind of help? As far as I know, you and your three friends need help." He pointed at Simon, Tobi and Vikk.

Harry gritted his teeth, taking a deep breath to calm down.

"He's mentally sick, and needs a lot of help. We've all been so worried about him, for so long! So please, help him...." Harry mumbled, smiling sadly at JJ.

The other male widened his eyes in surprise, not knowing his 'friend' would do something like that for him.

"What sickness does he have?"

"Severe depression that has changed him completely. Even his own dearest friends haven't been able to save him..."
JJ felt himself tearing up, feeling something weird in his heart.

The police officer sighed, and signalled something to the other officers.

"Okay, we'll get him to a mental hospital." He said, smiling slightly.

Harry smiled in response, the others letting out an unknown breath they had held.

Then they were all taken to the mental hospital JJ was going to be staying at.

He did not say anything, not a single word. Not even thank you.

Harry felt hurt, but he knew JJ was thankful.

The police had left in their police car, leaving the seven men all alone.

In silence, they all walked to the receptionist. She looked up form her computer, and smiled at them all.

They assigned and fixed everything for JJ, the male being spoken of, being quiet through it all.

JJ was shown to his room, head held down the whole way.

Everybody decided to leave him alone, thinking he needs space.

So they all left, everybody going different places.

______________________________

A/N: At this point, we should all know what really long chapters mean 😉