19 ~ Fear

"Why do you care?!" I tried to get out of his grip, but it didn't work.

It only tightened, and I whimper in pain.

"Because you're mine." He whispered, and began kissing my neck.

"Ugh, no! Get off me!" I yelled and tried to push him away with my feet.

But he quickly grabbed my hips, and threw me over his shoulder.

I punched his back, hoping I could hurt him enough to let go of me.

But he only laughed, probably thinking I'm weak- He already knows how much I can take, and..

That's not much.

He opened the door and walked out of the room. I was still on his shoulder, struggling to get off his shoulder.

But it didn't seem to work, because he continued walking and didn't seem bothered at all.

Then he stopped up, and walked back to his room.

"What are y-" He quickly covered my mouth, and put a blindfold over it.

Then he proceeded to throw me over his shoulder again, walking out of the room and-

Somewhere.

It made me scared, not knowing where he was taking me...

I heard a door unlock, then I was thrown on the cold floor. I groaned, and sat up straight. I heard him chuckle and take off my blindfold, of course the rope on my wrists doesn't get taken off.

"You'll be staying here, so make yourself at home." He smirked and walked out of the room, locking it after him.

I looked around in the room, sighing to myself.

There's no windows, a really broken light that's barely attached to the roof and a dirty mattress that I won't use for sure.

I teared up, feeling scared.

How long is he gonna keep me in here?! Is he.. gonna make me starve?

I tried to shake my wrists out of the rope, but it was tied tightly and even if I tried to get out of them..

I wouldn't be able to.

I sighed out of defeat, leaning my back against the wall. I've accepted that I won't be able to escape, a long time ago, there's just no way.

I could get help from Tobi, or Vikk... But I don't know.

I let tears run down my cheeks as I closed my eyes shut.

At this point I didn't care, as long as somebody saved me and helped me with escaping.

It could even be Harry- 

Shit! I completely forgot about him and our situation...

I gotta talk to him, as fast as possible. I want to fix things, and just..

Feel his embrace...

I think about my family, about the situation I'm in, about my dad and what he did, about Harry and..

About how much I just wanted to get out of here, and smell the fresh air. Be away from this hellhole, and just be free

I closed my eyes, I wanted to wipe away my tears but I couldn't.

So I just fell asleep with tears on my cheeks, feeling exhausted from all of this.

Yet again.